Chapter 2

The next morning, you and Afro were near a village as you both then notice a little man spying on you to in an alleyway before he ran off somewhere. Afro followed the man's direction as you mentally sigh before following after him.

Then you both reached a nearby bar (or restaurant idk). You heard a crash from the inside which made you sweatdropped in worry as you knew immediately what Afro was thinking.

"U-uh, I don't think you should go in there."

"What? You scared?"

"W-what?! No! I just don't want you to cause any more trouble after what happened last time."

"It'll be fine."

You sigh in defeat knowing there was no way to convince this man but follow him inside anyways. As you both walk in, everything became silent as two men were facing each other who you thought might be the ones who started the fight by the crashing sound.

Afro just walk past the men making their attention cut towards him as you walk around one of the men standing beside Afro near the bar stands with the lady eyeing you both.

"Lemonades. Ice cold", he ordered as you pull up your scarf to hide your face nervously from the tense atmosphere while the lady started making the drinks.

"Coming right up."

You were about to take out your pouch but Afro's hand stop yours from doing so making you glance at him and saw the message in his eyes making you pull your hand back out and obeyed.

"Lemonade... hehe", the little man earlier snickered before covering his mouth in fear as one of the large men who started the fight growled at him to stay silent.

"Shut the hell up, tiny. Now, what do we got ourselves here."

The two men turn to face both of you as you and Afro ignore them (mostly Afro as you were trying to). The men were smirking before it widen as they eye your body up and down.

The lady placed the drinks on the stand as you took yours. Afro was about to take him but the large man beside him smashed it making you mainly startled by the loud sound.

"Drink that, boy.", he mocked as Afro stood still with eyes shadowed. You started to sweat a little with a mental sigh knowing what will happen next as you drink your beverage.

Afro then lifts a finger as the lady spoke,

"You want another one?"

Then pointing his thumb towards the man beside him.

"On his tap?"

Afro nodded as the man beside him got pissed and shaking in rage. He yelled out and was about to punched him but Afro slammed his back fist on the man's face sending him flying towards the wall near the entrance knocking him unconscious. You sweatdropped in disappointment and worry for the man. 'Poor guy.'

The other customers in there were shocked at Afro's strength as the lady placed his new drink. She told him the price includes the damages that the man did. Afro look around at his surrounding in the bar as the men who made eye contact backed away in fear.

He then put all the gold that he had and the unconscious man as you sweatdropped wondering how Afro got some them from.

The lady then gave the directions of Afro's next destination as he thanked her and walked out. You apologized to the lady about the damages.

"Sorry for the trouble that we caused."

"Don't worry about it kid. Take care of that boyfriend of yours, 'kay."

You blushed a bit by the comment before nodding and walking out following Afro.

________________________________________________________________________________

And that is all I can do for this scene. Sorry if it was so short.

Comment if you either want me to do two scenes in a chapter or just follow each scene in every chapter.

Let me know. ( :

Thank you for reading stay tuned for the next chapter! Bye!