Chapter 3

As you and Afro walk down the path to LowDown East, it is a canyon path as his guardian appears again to talk some nonsense (idk) which you both ignore. He then put his arm around your shoulders and pulled out a dagger.

You then notice the reflection of the dagger revealing a man with a hat on trailing behind you both as his guardian alerts Afro about him thinking of him as a fan or something as Afro stops walking along with all of you while his guardian keeps talking.

Being ignored, his guardian ran to the side to watch the show both you and Afro turn to the man behind you.

"I am called So-shan (?). I come from the great weapon masters of the West... I see you're wearing one of those headbands of legend that leads to Gahuu. "

He introduced himself and pulls down the cloth of the item that he was currently holding revealing a large crossbow making you pull out your daggers in ready.

"So shall we dance?"

As you both stood still as Afro's guardian tried to make Afro run for it convincing him that you were too cute to die making you sweatdropped with a flush but the latter ignore him and was ready in his fighting stance.

Then the hunter started shooting arrows at the both of you as Afro slice them away before running towards him dodging another set of arrows with you behind him.

The hunter started to get nervous as you both were coming near him as he started shooting bullet bombs through the gun below the crossbow. You both dodge hoping up the cliff beside you as the hunter continues shooting.

You didn't have time to react as a bullet came near you before being pulled to the side by Afro as it explodes. You both then jump in the air diving towards the hunter as he shoots another set of arrows. You tried to dodge and slice them away as some of them made contact with your skin tearing the area of your shirt. You land in front of the hunter catching him off guard as Afro slices his sword through the man's head before letting him drop dead.

Afro's guardian came running towards you both to complement you both as you all didn't notice the two men sitting on the cliff above you all watching the scene from afar as he called someone on the phone. One of them was the same old man from before and the other was a giant man

"Yes?"

"It's me brother 2."

As the view changes to a giant temple up on the mountains as it went inside of a dark room that looks like a praying section there were four men with similar features to Brother 2 but different numbers and styles. One of them was on the phone who brother 2 is currently speaking to as a woman in sexy lingerie laying beside him rubbing against his side. 

"uhuh...uhuh...I see... Carry on then and remember you are among the righteous view. (?) And we are placing great fate on your ability to track him."

He hangs up the phone and made a speech to his brothers.

"Because the number 2 is now begun to move. It seems that our brother's work is now truly beginning. The No.2 walks to the path of Low Down East."

He stroked the woman's cheek before pecking her lips. (I almost threw up typing this)

" In the great ancestors' direction, our No.2's journey is no doubt in the depths valley before the high slow of Mount Shume. We got almost all the data we need. The man in heaven has spoken and agreed with us." (idk what the hell he said next so I'm gonna skip that)

"Watch over us the supreme power!"

The brothers then started praying to their gods.

"Let us close our eyes and feel the power. Let the Divine holds within you."

"Prepare for the final struggle! freedom is in our reach! The Supreme power of god shall be ours!"

As ninja drones were activated somewhere and a woman listening to the speech on her phone. As another battle is about to begin.

________________________________________________________________________________

And that is the end of Chapter 3!!!!!

So sorry for the long update as I'm still trying to schedule my time to do this weekly.

Sorry for wrong grammar or misspellings in this chapter

Thank you so much for your patience and I hope you enjoy this story so far.

Stay tune for the next chapter. Bye!