🩸Eighteen (pt.3)🩸

Start from the beginning

I began to needily suck on them. I could taste the lingering hint of blood on them, as if she hadn't washed up after a recent meal.

"Good girl, nice and quiet." She said innocently.

No one looked at us, everyone was too distracted, Cleodare continued with no shame. She played with my hair with her other hand, and I really got into the finger sucking.

"Okay, darling, let's take you home."

I quickly shook my head as she slipped her fingers out of my mouth. She ignored me and picked me up, I wrapped my arms around her neck and put my head on her shoulder. I sighed sleepily and closed my eyes, Cleo kissed my head lovingly and took me home. Suddenly, I hadn't realized how tired I'd been until she picked me up.

When we arrived she put me down on my bed, and I was more than half asleep already. I could feel her unclip my bra for comfort while I slept, little things that showed me she really did care about me. And the rest was a blur, I was out like a light.

What I did remember, was waking up feeling like I'd been punched repeatedly by someone four times my size. Cleo was right there, her arms were around me and she was staring straight at me.

"H...How long have you been watching me?..." I muttered.
"The whole night, babydoll,"

She was still dressed in her clothes from the last night, I'd forgotten vampires slept through the day and were most active at night.

The sun peeked through my blinds, irritating my hangover even more, but highlighting and adding a yellow gleam to Cleodare's paper white skin. I nuzzled further into her chest, as she adjusted my blinds and groaned with squinted eyes.

"Does it really burn?" I asked, muffled.
She hummed in response, questioning.
"Does the sun actually burn you? Like how it says in the old legends?..." I murmured.

She chuckled lightly, "Only in very direct sunlight, it just stings a bit now,"
"So you closed my blinds for your comfort or my comfort?"
I was definitely overthinking things, but my excuse was that I felt like a corpse.

She paused for a moment, "How about both?"

I felt satisfied with that answer, so I tried to go back to sleep, which was near impossible. My eyes closed but my brain didn't shut off, my head pounded and I started to sweat. With my sweating came panting and overheating under my covers.

I grunted, and she understood the signs, gently uncovering me and running her fingers through my hair.

"Try stripping, stay here." She said, slowly getting up and resting my head on my pillow. My head was still pounding, like someone was hitting it with a hammer from the inside. I tried to compute what she'd just told me. For intimacy?

Try stripping.

Regardless, I listened to her and heard the thump of her footsteps as she headed down the staircase of my house.

She came back up with a cup of cold water for me and pressed it to my lips. I drank it mindlessly, as she tipped the cup up more and more with the speed of my drinking. Running her fingers through my hair again, she laid back down next to me and traced over my collarbone with her finger, I shivered.

"You look exhausted, darling." Cleodare mused.
I nodded, even more tired than I was two minutes ago, I laid there hopelessly, wishing to just fall into a never ending dream cycle.

She also stripped down, I realized I hadn't seen her completely naked until now. Even with how exhausted I was, I wasn't too tired to admire every perfect feature on her bare body. Her skin was completely opaque white, her jawline was sharp. She had a tattoo of a short, simple, straight black line on her arm near her shoulder.

I put my head back on her chest just above her breasts, and traced over it with my pointer finger.

"What's this?" I mumbled.
"It's a symbol of death." She answered.
That made sense, according to her. I didn't need to have known her for years to know she would get something like that.

"I had it done years ago, illegally," she smirked happily, before adding, "but I'm a felon for many things."

Cleo simply living was illegal.

"Do you drink animal blood?..." I was asking anything that came to my mind now., trying to get myself to fall asleep. She put up with my shit.

"That shit is disgusting," she squinted, "We had to drink it for months when the government was on our asses,"

"I'm sorry." I sighed.
She put her finger on my lips, "No, you did nothing, my love,"
"We took care of them."

I sank further into her embrace, her arms snug around me, and my body temperature finally settling down; although I felt like I was a gooey puddle cuddling her.

"Can you never let me drink alcohol again?" I moaned.
"Of course."
That was all, I finally drifted off.

Until the next day, when we would most likely get into more trouble together.

(A/N, How is your week going? :) What do you think is going to happen next?)