Monday, The 17th of April: Xiao (Sophie Raworth)

Monday, The 17th of April 14:00 GMT, BBC Broadcasting House, London...

Sophie just finished reading news and preparing to take her leave. Just after she take her leave, Xiao send her message.

Xiao: Sophie?

Sophie: Yes, Xiao?

Xiao: Can I see you and Albedo this evening?

BBC News at 6 today will be presented by Fiona Bruce, Sophie's Fellow Newsreader, another personnel of BBC Genshin and a friend of Tighnari. so, she can go.

Sophie: News this evening will be presented by Fiona, so, Yes.

Xiao: Okay. I'll see you there

Sophie: See You soon.

Xiao didn't reply her. and now, she prepare a birthday plan for Xiao. meanwhile, Xiao just walk down from his room, which he stay with Albedo. now He's outside the building. Sophie and Albedo discussing birthday party for Xiao. Sophie and Albedo just taking a walk while discussing that plan. he's now walking to Goodge Place Market.

Xiao: Sophie didn't forget my birthday, did she? Oh, Come on, Xiao! Since Sophie knew my birthday, She never forget my birthday, that's for sure!

while Xiao taking a walk at the street market until 7:00PM, A Limousine just parked right in front of Xiao.

Xiao: huh? a limousine? hmm...

Xiao think for a while in which what place this limousine takes Xiao to, so He get up the car and go.

...

The Limousine Takes Xiao to Sea Container, which Sophie and Albedo was already there. then Xiao go to elevator and up to the restaurant. Xiao don't know Albedo, Sophie, Heizou and Mika is at the elevator, waiting for him to arrive.

Albedo/Sophie: Surprise!

Xiao: ah...!

Albedo: Happy Birthday, My love!

Sophie: Happy Birthday, Xiao!

Heizou: Happy Birthday, my Partner!

Mika: H-happy birthday, Adeptus Xiao!

They take Xiao to the table where Sophie sit. Then they have dinner together,

Sophie: welcome to Sea Container Restaurant, Xiao! Check out how luxury it is!

Xiao just snapped by the luxury mortal foods he never seen before in Teyvat. Come on, Xiao! We're in London, though!

Xiao: uh, Sophie?

Sophie: Yes, Xiao?

Xiao: I never expect this on my birthday, But Thank you for the luxurious dinner. I shouldn't deserve this dinner-

Sophie: It's nothing, Xiao! We're here to serve you!

Xiao: *sigh* if you insist, Sophie. As you wish.

Then Xiao's birthday dinner goes on, even though Xiao didn't want this on his birthday in the place like this...