You're My Idol, Now and Forever.

Start from the beginning

"We're not here to get sorry for each other's weakness, but to make up for it." Uta said after lowering her hand. "In order for you to not feel that way ever again, I'll help you in getting stronger."

"Yeah, cause you are a strong diva." Luffy said confidently.

Uta smiles from Luffy's praise, but her eyes then narrow and she tilts her spear towards Luffy.

"Flatter me as much as you like, but remember, you're facing me at full power." Uta reminds Luffy. "Just like how Shanks and the other Red Haired Pirates taught me haki and didn't hold back, I'll take from what I learned from them and teach it to you."

I can't help him with much, but with my guidance, I can still make Luffy stronger if just a little bit. Uta thought as she thinks back to when they were younger. That's how it's always been, because Luffy is...

Luffy nods and takes a fighting stance and in return, Uta does the same.

Luffy is my idol.

"The easiest way to learn is through pain." Uta said. "Come at me, 'Straw Hat' Monkey D. Luffy!"

Luffy runs towards Uta and starts off with a series of rapid fire punches. Uta simply swings her body from side to side to avoid each punch and then Luffy follows up with a swing of his leg for which Uta blocks with her spear. However, the attack was still strong enough to lift her off the ground. Uta, while midair, raises her spear and thrusts it towards Luffy.

"Diva Dart!"

The pirate dodges her attack by ducking and Uta's spear pierces the ground.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Luffy asks as he catches his breath.

"I was just going to graze you." Uta said innocently. "But, if you want to keep moving around, I might miss."

Uta then spins her spear around and jabs it towards Luffy wildly.

"Diva Dart: Demolish!" Uta yells as she continues to attack Luffy with an onslaught of spear thrusts.

Luffy dodges and ducks the majority of Uta's attacks, but would occasionally get grazed or his clothes would get sliced. What made Luffy mad was that Uta was still going easy on him, despite her words from before. After all, stabbing Luffy would be a bit too much, but the danger of getting stabbed at all is still imminent. Luffy then makes a gamble and stays still. Uta was taken aback by Luffy's change in tactics and stop mid attack. Rayleigh lets out a disappointed sigh.

"What's wrong? Scared you will hit me?" Luffy asks as he faces the spear with a smile on his face. "You're not going to stab me."

Luffy then grabs Uta's mic spear and holds it tightly. Uta tries to push and pull her weapon, but Luffy's grip was too strong.

"Cheeky bastard." Uta growls. "Don't push your luck."

Then, Uta raises her leg and kicks Luffy in the stomach which sends him flying into one of the jungle trees. Uta blushes furiously as she can't believe Luffy would call her out like that. It was a stab to her pride. The diva kicks off the ground causing it to crack and hurls herself towards Luffy. Uta raises her leg up and hardens it with haki and Luffy looks up to observe cautiously. Uta glares at Luffy and falls towards the ground spinning with her leg stretched out. Luffy's eyes widen as he gets a flashback.

"That's just like..."

~

Concasser!

~

Luffy quickly snaps back to reality as Uta begins to fall closer and closer towards him.

"Uta Clamorous Kick!"