iGoodbye

As Carly got her books from her locker, the bell rang and Sam ran up to her.

"Hey... hey, Carls," the blonde said.

"Hey, what's up?" the brunette asked.

"Does any part of you itch?"

"What? Noooo. Maybe. Why?"

"Look what I made in shop class," Sam answered as she pulled something from her backpack; a wooden board with 40 nails sticking out of it.

"A dangerous piece of wood with nails?" Carly asked. Sam shook her head as she placed the wood onto the locker between Carly's and hers.

"It's a back scratcher."

"A back scratcher?"

"Take your shirt off."

"What? Noooo!"

"The nails will work right through your shirt." Despite the brunette's wishes, the blonde grabbed her shoulders and rubbed her back on the nails, causing Carly to stop her arguing and sigh with relief.

"Oh, that's nice..." Carly said with a smile as she continued to scratch her back. At that moment, Freddie and Tommy walked up to them. "Sam made a - -"

"Back scratcher, yeah, I know," Freddie interrupted. "She already made me try it." Dropping his bag, the nerd turned around and revealed holes ripped into the back of his shirt.

"Hey," Tommy said as his girlfriend pried herself away from the back scratcher, "after school, you guys wanna..." He was cut off by Freddie's phone ringing.

"Just a sec." Freddie then tried to remove his phone from his pocket. "Come on!" Finally, he pulled out the biggest phone anyone had ever seen and answered the call. "Hey, T-Bo." Tommy and the girls then lightly chuckled at the size of Freddie's phone as the nerd continued to talk to the smoothie man. "No, I didn't steal your shampoo. Why would I..." He then stopped as he watched his friends laugh at him. "I'll call you back." Hanging up, Freddie turned to his three laughing friends. "What? Jealous of my new phone?"

"That's a phone?" Sam asked.

"We thought it was a windshield from a bus," Carly added.

"Or something Sam's mom would try to steal and sell," Tommy finished.

"Uh, my mother bought me this phone and it happens to have a dual-quad processor," Freddie bragged.

"Freddie Benson, no phones in the hallway," Miss Briggs snapped as she saw the device.

"I was just showing - -"

"Turn it off!"

"Yes, ma'am." Freddie then held the power button as his giant phone chimed a silly tune, causing his friends to laugh at him even more.

"Shouldn't you three be getting to class by now?" Miss Briggs asked the web star, troublemaker, and martial artist.

"Shouldn't you be married by now?" Sam asked.

"Well, nice seeing you, Miss Briggs," Tommy said as their evil teacher sneered and walked away.

"Her boobs really are pointy," Carly pointed out, bringing up the subject they had forgotten for almost five years.

"They're like weapons," Sam agreed.

"Or devil horns," Tommy added.

"Well, she's gone, I'm usin' my phone," the brunette said as she pulled out her fruit-shaped device.

"Hey!" Gibby said as he walked up to the group, pointing at Freddie's phone. "What's that in your hand?"

"It's the new Sampson Gemini Max Pad," Freddie answered, causing Gibby to sputter and wheeze out a laugh.