iBustAThief

"And this one makes 11..." Sam said as she and Carly got to work on stuffing apples into a hanging diaper for iCarly.

"And 12," the brunette finished. "I think that's it."

"Well, there ya have it."

"One adult diaper can hold..."

"12 large apples," the girls said simultaneously as Sam pressed the applause button and Freddie turned the camera to face him.

"This comedy segment was brought to you by the Seattle Apple Council," the nerd said. "And by Pooply's adult diapers. Yeah, we went there."

"It changed us," Tommy added as he walked into the camera's view. The girls then cheered as Tommy went back to his laptop and Freddie pointed the camera back at them.

"Okay, next..." the blonde began.

"We wanna show you a little cartoon sent into us by a fan of iCarly," Carly finished.

"This guy made a cartoon of me, Carly, Freddie, and Tommy as five-year-old kids."

"If you ever wonder what we were like when we were five..."

"In cartoon form..."

"...with gigantic heads..."

"...then aim your eyeballs at..."

"Bitty Big Heads," the girls said simultaneously as Tommy pulled up the cartoon, which showed a toony version of Carly's apartment as toddler Sam banged on the door.

"Carly!" toon Sam shouted. "Hey, Carly! It's Sam! I'm hungry!" Finally, a tiny cartoon Sam with a huge head broke down the door. "Carly! I need food!" The real life iCarly gang laughed at the video's silliness as toon Sam hopped over to the fridge, which she opened and found a horrifying sight. "The fridge is empty!"

"Sam!" toon Freddie said as he entered.

"What, Freddie?"

"Did you break Carly's door?"

"No, it was like that when I got here. Why is the fridge empty?"

"'Cause the electricity went out last night and all the food spoiled, so Spencer threw it out."

"So what am I supposed to eat?"

"Well, you could order a pizza. Or there's a Chinese place that delivers, but I'm not sure - -" Toon Freddie was cut off by toon Sam biting his hand off and swallowing it, causing the toon nerd to scream.

"What happened?" toon Carly asked as she hopped into view with toon Tommy.

"Carly!" toon Freddie shouted. "Tommy! Sam bit my hand off and then she swallowed it!"

"Sam!" toon Tommy said.

"He said I could!" toon Sam fibbed.

"Did not!" toon Freddie said. "Oh, I'll never applaud again." At that moment, a lightbult went off over toon Carly's head.

"Come here, Sam!" she said as she dragged the aggressive five-year-old with her. The real life iCarlys continued laughing as toon Tommy and Carly gave toon Sam the heimlich. "One... two... three!" The toon blonde then coughed up Freddie's hand, which hit him in the face.

"Yay, my hand!" toon Freddie said as he picked it up.

"Well, now I'm hungry again!" toon Sam whined.

"Here," toon Carly said to toon Freddie as the real iCarly gang continued to laugh at the silliness, "give me your wrist, and I'll glue your hand back on!" Freddie did so as his friend put the hand back on his wrist. "There!"