iCan'tTakeIt

"So things are goin' good with you and Freddie?" Carly asked Sam one day as the two girls sat in the brunette's room, the two using a pair of fishing rods to play fishing on the coffee table as the blonde snacked on something.

"Yeah, way better," Sam answered. "Only three fights this week."

"And you haven't hit him?"

"Not in the face."

"Aw, that's sweet."

"So, what about you and Tommy? You two dating like that one time you guys tried at Pini's?"

"No," Carly answered. "I mean, we have done some study dates and a few games of mini golf, but nothing real like you and Freddie." At that moment, the door knocked and Freddie and Tommy entered.

"So guess a'who just finished editing iCarly's next fake movie trailer," Freddie said as Tommy closed the door behind them.

"The same guys a'who edit all of iCarly's fake movie trailers?" Carly asked with fake curiosity.

"That's us," Tommy said as he took a seat next to Carly.

"Hey, Cuteness," Freddie said to the blonde, who looked up at him from the ice cream sandwich love seat.

"Lips please," Sam said with a smile. Humming in response, Freddie leaned down connecting their lips.

"How did this happen?" Carly asked with a smile. "You guys have a relationship and I have a magnetic fish."

"So, what do you guys say to watching the trailer?" Tommy asked.

"Oh, cool, show it," Sam said.

"Yeah," Carly agreed as they all ran up to Carly's monitor mirror, which Freddie connected his laptop to. Carly then turned her mirror on as Freddie pulled the trailer up.

"It's the adventures of Super Bra!" a voice said as a video of Carly and Sam in Sunshine Girls clothes appeared.

"In a world of little girls and lemonade..." a dramatic voice said as it showed Carly and Sam playing pattycake at a lemonade stand.

"Hiii," Sam said in a high voice as the camera showed the blonde's face alone. "We're selling lemonade!"

"Each cup is only 27 euros," Carly said, also in a high voice, but her face wasn't shown. The real life Sam laughed as the trailer went on.

"A small town is terrorized by a lanky thug," the voice said as Spencer entered the view of the camera, wearing thug clothes with a pipe in his hand.

"Hey," the artist said in his best cool-guy voice. "You guys got change for a steel pipe?!" Spencer then banged his pipe on the table, frightening the poor "little girls" as he laughed. The real-life Carly, however, felt her smile fall as she found the camera not including her in the trailer. Freddie and Sam, however, didn't seem to notice this as they laughed at the comedy in front of them.

"I'm grabbin this jar!" Spencer said as he picked the jar up, causing the "little girls" on screen to cry again, but the camera went right up to Sam's face again.

"He's grabbing our jar!" Sam said in her baby voice.

"And there's no one to help us!" Carly said, her face still out of the video.

"Hey! Look!" Sam said, her sorrow turning to joy.

"Over there!" Carly said as well in joy, but her face wasn't seen.

"It's Super Bra!" Behind the scenes, Tommy worked the strings on George the Bra as the ghostly voice let out a moan.

"Drop that pipe and return their jar!" George said as Tommy continued to work the wires.