iThinkTheyKissed

"Three, two..." Freddie counted on a Saturday afternoon as he, Carly, Sam and Tommy got ready to do a butt-kicking webshow.

"We're live," Tommy said as Carly and Sam giggled as they entered the camera's view.

"Okay," Carly said.

"Next on iCarly..." Sam added.

"We want to show you guys an awesome new product for sale."

"You've all seen that stupid commercial for that crazy blanket with the sleeves, right?"

"Well, we found something even crazier and stupider."

"And we don't mean Freddie. Right up there. Look." The boys then pulled up a black and white video of Carly polishing a bowling ball as she sat on her couch with a blanket draped over her legs.

"How many times has this happened to you?" the announcer asked as Carly continued to polish the ball with an idiotic grin on her face. "You're just sitting on your couch, trying to polish your bowling ball, but your blanket keeps flying off your body." Just then, the blanket was pulled off of Carly's legs, causing her smile to drop as she set her bowling ball down and huffed in anger.

"My blanket keeps flying off my body," Carly said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Well, forget blankets, 'cause now there's..." the announcer said as it showed Carly and Sam looking sad before the video went to color and showed Sam in a red bag and Carly in a yellow one, "the Sack." The girls then both grinned idiotically.

"The Sack?" they asked simultaneously.

"With the Sack," the announcer continued, "you'll stay warm and cozy while doing all the fun things you enjoy, like making dinner." It then showed Freddie in a blue sack as he tried to make dinner, but broke a lot of dishes as he dropped everything. "Surfing the web." Sam then used her nose to press all the key on the keyboard to Carly's computer and used her cheek to click the mouse. "Showering." It then showed Tommy in a green sack as he stood in a shower. "Even enjoying hot bowls of chowder." Then the audience was shown Freddie and Sam in their sacks sitting on the couch trying to eat chowder, resulting in a mess. "Made of a super-soft, thick, luxurious fabric of some sort, the Sack comes in Rash Red, Mucus Green, Pus Yellow, or Blue. Order now and you'll also get this photo of a 1996 penny. To order your Sack, go to sendmeasack.com." It then showed a woman walking past Freddie, Sam and Tommy, who were still grinning like idiots in their Sacks.

"Hey," the woman said, "nice Sacks."

"We know," the three said simultaneously as they began jumping in place.

"Order now!" the announcer said as the silly commercial ended.

"All right," Carly said to the camera, "now, lately on iCarly, we've been thinking about..."

"Squash," the two girls said simultaneously as they held up the yellow vegetable.

"See," Carly continued, "kids don't eat enough vegetables these days."

"So we're gonna set a good example," the blonde said.

"Watch this," the brunette said as the two girls took a bite of the veggies.

"Ow!"

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know." Sam then reached into her mouth and pulled something out, causing everyone to look shocked.

"Oh, my gosh, you lost a tooth," Carly said as Sam held up the tiny bone in her fingers.

"See what you get for eatin' vegetables?" Sam asked the camera as she showed her tooth to the audience.