Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"

ابدأ من البداية

Grabbing one more, Jungkook pushes the stick onto Jimin's hand. The smaller hand is not refusing his offer, looking at Jimin who lifts his hand and takes a bite. Actually, Jimin is taking the whole piece of strawberry in his mouth, causing Jimin's cheek to turn chubby. It's hard not to smile at the sight, but Jungkook is trying his best to hide it. This is so much better than when Jimin was trying to bite seductively. Not that he wouldn't want to see a sexy Jimin again, but this. Jungkook's heart pounds because of this. "The milk is getting cold. Let me tell someone to heat it up." Jungkook gets up before he starts walking.

"Jungkook."

"Hmm?"

"Can I get melon and marshmallows too?"

"Of course." Jungkook beams up. "Anything else?"

The smaller one shakes his head. It seems that Jimin is going to continue his time with dessert. A bright smile shows up on his face.

The melon and marshmallows arrived. Chocolate milk was heated up. Jungkook came back to his seat beside Jimin, waiting patiently, and tears stopped. Jimin finally stopped crying, and the makeup artist worked the magic on them as quickly as possible.

Turns out, Jungkook and Jimin are only wearing white dress shirts with their slacks to see the press. Their suits are ruined by chocolate and Jimin's makeup.

"You good?" Jungkook asks as he holds Jimiin's hand on their way to the middle size of the meeting room close to where their wedding starts.

Jimin nods. "For the 5th time. Yes." Well, at least this kind of attitude assures that Jimin is really fine. The feisty mode is back on.

"I'm just making sure. If there's any questions you're not comfortable with, just squeeze my hand." Jungkook says.

"Are we going to hold hands all the time?" Jimin tilts his head.

"Ah. Yeah. No, I mean or you can just give me some signal." Jungkook feels the need to prepare Jimin. He's familiar with this kind of press at some events even with the rudest and attacking questions. It makes sense that he is concerned about Jimin when it comes to this. Their wedding happened all of the sudden. Of course, there will be uncomfortable questions.

"Ok. Stop acting like a dad and start to act like a husband, will you?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Now I completely believe that you're fine."

"You're not handling this alone. I'm handling this too." Jimin assures.

"But you're not familiar with this kind of event."

Not uttering anything back, Jimin nods to the staff. "We're ready." He takes a deep breath.

The door opens. All the reporters are looking at them. Jungkook and Jimim bow to them as they walk straight to a cough that's arranged for them. They're not on the stage. The couch is located on the same level as the press. It's Jungkook's father's idea. The psychology about making them feel more approachable and friendly.

In front of the couch, there are two microphones for them both, along with the marriage contract they're supposed to show to the reporters. Jungkook puts his arm around Jimin's waist, guiding Jimin to sit after they bow. They meet eyes with their parents who are sitting in the front row. Yuna nods to her son, giving her assurance.

"The press section is starting now. Please note any disrespect and provocative questions that lead to defamation of Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin and their families will cause legal action. This interview is being recorded." The assistant who works for Jungkook's dad speaks on the microphone.