He shrugs, "isn't your birthday or something?" he asks causing me to narrowing my eyes at him.

How did he know?

"yes it is... however work is work." I reply in the most professional voice I could ever muster.

"you can go back and celebrate your birthday with your family."

"that's not necessary, sir."

"why?" he raises an eyebrow.

"because- I-"

"I'll pick you up at 7 pm, we're having dinner together."

"what? No sir that is not necessary."

He arches a brow as he looks straight into my eyes, sending shivers down my spine.

"it's not a request." he walks out of his office, leaving me with no other choice but to as well walk to my office.

Dinner?

I know it's not the first time I'll have to eat with him, however, I just don't feel good about it.

...

It's lunch time and I'm at Charlie's cubicle, she's been a great friend lately.

"you know what Isa, you have to help me with this."

"what?"

"I don't know how to say it but I think.. I like Henry?" she says more like a question.

I jump as I quickly hug her and smile, "what?! I'm so happy for you Charlie!"

"shush.. someone might hear you!"

"so? I'm just expressing how I feel, besides I think Henry also likes you."

Yeah, I think he likes her, from the time I met them, I knew that he likes her.

I could tell by just looking at Henry's face, the way he looks at her...

It's just so adorable!

Okay let's just admit that I'm the perfect match maker.

First it was Trina and Joshua, and now Charlie and Henry.

Wow!

"you think so? I mean yeah he takes me out a lot but he's never told me anything." she pouts.

"be patient girl! Give him time or maybe tell him and if he doesn't then you can just be friends."

She nods then smile.

Our lunch hour finished very quickly and I went home with only one thing in mind...

Dinner with my boss.

He's just so complicated, you can't even know what's going on in his mind.

~~~~~

I struggle with deciding what to put on, I don't have anything nice to wear.

Not like I want to impress him or something but I just want to at least look presentable.

My phone go off from across my bed, I get it to check who's calling.

Trina.

It's good she decided to call me because she's the only one who can help me.

I press the answer button, "hello Trina, it's good you called me, I really need your help."

"what's going on?" Trina answers from the other side.

"Adrian is taking me out for dinner-"

"what?! I'm so happy for you! Tell me everything!"

Oh no.