Introducting...!

Hello, my name is Rein but you can call me whatever you guys want I don't mind.

Anyways, as I grin and then snap my fingers PM, ADA, and Poe appear out of know where.

"What the!?" They all shouted

"Hello!" I yelled

They ended up in a dark room then I click my fingers to show a theater.

"Welcome!" I said

"Who are you!?" Atsushi asked

"My name is Rein nice to meet you," I say as I bow, I'm standing on the stage while everyone was in the audience, "I know you might have a lot of questions. But I will explain them all now!"

"Ehem! If you care to listen. I have taken you to a reaction room to react to your fanart, ships, Aus, and more. Because I felt like it. And don't ask about my ability cuz... that's not important also I won't harm you as I don't want to. If you wonder about gender I am Them no She or He just Them or They thank you"

Everyone was silent

"Boo! Why so quiet?" I flailed my arms around, "You guys are no fun!"

"Also don't try and get out there isn't an exit. K now that's explained. Go have a chat or something for a bit before this starts. I'm going to take a nap"

Yeah... I'm rubbish at this. Enjoy. If you want to know what I look like.

It's hard to explain. Just think of a person with cyan hair that goes into plaits around the head then goes in a small ponytail then goes past the shoulders, left eye red and right eye blue. I wear a black hoodie basically just black clothes and that's all you need to know.