I grabbed her by her neck choking her hard. "Where the fuck is my weed" I yelled growing angry.

"W-what weed" she choked.

"The weed that was in the bag on the dresser bitch don't play dumb." I yelled.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was garbage" she choked.

I squeezed her neck even tighter, her face first turned red then blue as she shook. Tears streamed down her face as she looked me in my eye. I could tell her breathing was slowing down but I couldn't stop.

"Aye bro calm down before you kill the hoe" Ace spoke.

I kept going ignoring everything he was saying. He pulled me off of her causing me to let go. She gasped loudly for air as she held her throat. I punched the wall behind me, not being able to control my anger.

"Get yo shit and get the fuck out my house" I yelled.

She nodded still choking and crying hysterically. "Shut the fuck up you overacting yo ass better be gone by the time I get back" I spat.

I walked out the condo slamming the door. Ace followed me and hoped in the passenger seat.

"Bro you ain't have to do the bitch like that" Ace laughed.

I gave him a evil glare and continued driving. The whole ride there was silent. We pulled up to a secluded area. There were to big trucks there, when they saw us pull up they got out their car. It was niggas who were our age trying to start up an empire. They were trying to start their empire on our territory. Me and Ace got out I popped the trunk and got out 2 huge duffle bags. I put them on my shoulder then took my gun off safety then put it back on my waist.

I took the first bag off my shoulder and threw it on the ground. "Check it" the main duded said to one of his workers. They opened the bag and nodded, then I threw the other bag at him hitting his head. He gave me a death glare as me and Ace chuckled. He nodded to his boss reassuring that its right.

"The money" I said getting annoyed.

The man smirked and reached for something in is pocket. Before I could even pull out my gun Ace shot him in the chest twice. The rest of his guys started firing shots at us. We were out numbered.

I shot the tall bodyguard in his head as he was firing at Ace. The rest of the guys started shooting all at once. I didn't have a bullet proof vest so I made sure to dodge. I looked over to see Ace was no longer by me. I immediately panicked thinking somebody took him. You know drug dealers love kidnapping motherfuckers.

I heard a AK start spraying, I smirked knowing it was Ace dropping every last body that remained. I stood up and shook my brother up. This lil nigga always come through. "Bro you bleeding" he said.

I looked down at my hand and noticed I got grazed. "It's cool just go to the crib" I said as he drove off.

North P.O.V

I took the clothes I had when I came over here out the dryer and as about to put them on. When I noticed Ace and Eden at the door. I grabbed my clothes and hurried to the bathroom.

I quickly pulled them on and walked towards the door.

"Why are you still here didn't I tell you to leave before I get home" Eden snapped.

"I had to wash my clothes first damn" I snapped back walking out of the condo making sure I slammed the door.

I got on the elevator and felt myself getting teary eyed I tried to force myself not to cry. I didn't want to continue feeling bad for myself. I got to the main floor and left out the building. I didn't know where to go I just kept walking. A was about a mile away when a range rover pulled up on me.

"Aye shordy get in" a familiar voice said. It was Ken. I turned around and got in his car. The whole ride was silent except for the small talk he was trying to make. We pulled up to the same condo Eden and Ace lived in.

"You live here" I asked. He nodded and got out the car waited for him to open my door for me like Eden did. But he just walked in the building instead. I got out shook my head and followed.

He lived on the same floor as Eden did and just to my luck he was leaving out of his condo.

"What the fuck you doing here North" he said irritated.

"Be cool bruh she here with me" Ken said.

Eden laughed dramatically and walked away.

Ken took me to his room and we sat and talked.

"Can I ask you a question" he asked. I nodded my head. "Why you wear the same thing everyday."

I sighed "because I ran away from home the day you saw me."

He looked at me disgusted "Ew so you aint take a shower since then" he asked. I chuckled "I shower I just been washing my clothes and putting them back on" I said ashamed.

He grabbed my hands and pecked my lips. I blushed looking down. He kissed my neck and layed me down on the bed. I wanted to tell him to stop but his touch felt so good. He sucked on my neck and I felt my kitty tingle. He sucked hard causing me to gasp so I know it was gone leave a mark.

He kissed me lips and added tongue. I never kissed like this before so I just did what he did and went along. He deepened the kiss and tugged at my leggings. I was too caught up I didn't even notice he pulled my leggings off of me. He pulled my panties to the side and stuck a finger inside me causing me to gasp loudly. He pumped his finger inside of me hard I screamed and he looked at me weirdly.

"Stop I'm a virgin" I yelled. He sat up threw my leggings at me and walked out the room "Get out" he said.

I nodded and put my clothes back on, I felt disgusting.