Why don't you love me?

You came home after a spot of grocery shopping, feeling especially clingy and needy. Least to say, you needed your boyfriend's hugs. After dropping the bags onto the kitchen counter rather clumsily, you rushed to the living room not wasting a second, finding your boyfriend intensely concentrated on a video game.

"Jungkookie I'm home!" you exclaimed happily, a wide smile on your face.

Jungkook managed to reply with a single syllable, simply acknowledging your presence.

Well that weakened your smile a bit, but that wasn't going to stop you from getting what you wanted. You ambled your way to Jungkook's side, making sure you were in his peripheral vision. You huffed dramatically moving your shoulders in the process. He took a quick side-glance towards you then focussed back on his game. So, you reach out and tugged on his sleeve repetitively.

"Jungkookie…" you dragged out the last syllable putting on your best pout.

"Y/n," he imitated you, "just wait, can you do that?"

You dropped your hand to your side, all happiness kind of drained out of you. 

"Why don't you love me?"

Nothing...

Right, time for drastic measures.

Jungkook was startled as you parted his arms and clambered onto his lap much like a little child would do. You settled your legs on either side of his body, wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your chin on his shoulder. You hummed in satisfaction, closing your eyes and smiling if a little smugly. Jungkook froze before continuing his game, trying his hardest not to giggle at how cute you were, but failed.

"Honestly," he chuckled, "so needy."

The next day

Jungkook finished work early which meant he could spend more time with you. He excitedly made his way to your home with a skip in his step.

Making his way inside, his gaze fell onto you sitting at the kitchen table, furiously typing away on your laptop.

"Y/nie I'm home!" he said loudly as he walked quickly up to you.

You quickly glanced to him and said,

"Oh hey, you're early," you replied, looking back to your work.

"Yeah, can we cuddle?" he asked, his doe eyes wide.

Normally you would say yes immediately, especially after looking into his eyes, that was a no-brainer. But this time?

"Kookie, I'm working," you chuckled. "Please wait a little OK?" you asked without looking at him once.

He stood there thinking for a few moments with his bottom lip sticking out, before an idea popped into his head.

'Hm….ok, time for revenge,' Jungkook thought to himself, a mischievous smile on his lips.

You were startled from the force that pulled your chair back, now unable to reach your laptop. Jungkook knelt down right in front of you and clung to one of your legs, resting his head in your lap.

"Jungkook what are you doing?" you said, looking down, confused, at your boyfriend.

With his best whiny voice he replied,

"Why don't you love me?" adding some fake crying at the end.

Oh you knew exactly what he was doing. You stuck your tongue in your cheek avoiding the urge to laugh. You succeeded until he looked up at you, his doe eyes wider than ever, and a full pout on his pink lips.

"You idiot," you said, breaking into a fit of giggles as you stroked through his hair with one hand. "Come on then let's cuddle."

Jungkook stood up, doing a little victory dance as you both made your way to the sofa ready for a cuddle session.

"You know what I was doing right?" he asked smugly.

"Yes yes I know," you replied, knowing he was making fun of you from yesterday, "but hey it works doesn't it?" You pointed out, sitting on the sofa, Jungkook joining you.

He sighed before finally admitting, "Yeah."

"Yeah so who's the real winner here?" you gloated.

"Shut up and hug me."