Chapter 2 | Talking to You More

Começar do início

After breathing in shortly, she spoke in response, "H-hi- I'm Maxine Caulfield- But Max is fine..." She managed to say and stop herself from continuing as she would probably just stutter and scream.

"Why not tell us about your photography style? I managed to see your portfolio and I'm interested in why you chose what you did." Jefferson said in response, wanting to know more about the girl,

"O-ohkay... I enjoy taking pictures with my polaroid camera... It's what I've used since I was younger and I-I just find it more challenging then with a digital"

"Quite interesting Max, I can't wait to see you're work improve more."

More introductions went by and after the introductions, Jefferson wanted to take a class photo of them all together and so, he positioned everyone close together on a table and placed everyone in corresponding seats. Rachel was next to Stella and Kate while Max was behind Alyssa and next to Taylor.

 Rachel was next to Stella and Kate while Max was behind Alyssa and next to Taylor

[Imagine Rachel being there :')]

Afterwards, the class began discussing vairous things about future lessons and so on, Jefferson was responding to questions about his past works and everyone was getting to know one another somewhat.  Once the bell went, it was now the end of the first day and Max nearly forgot about asking Rachel about her off behaviour from earlier.

The model had walked out of the classroom rather quickly and so Max had to catch up as soon as she could, she noticed that Rachel was walking towards the dorms and she followed.

She didn't notice before it occured but she managed to knock into someone, "Oh my dog! I'm so sorry" she said in response as she noticed what had happened,

"Dang man- No, its cool" a taller boy with brown hair replied, he wore a shirt with a science joke ontop and looked like he was looking for someone else, "The names Warren, Ms strange person who bumped into me"

"Haha.... Sorry about that... But my name's Max"

"Coolio Max, see you round?"

"Probably"

The interaction went by somewhat fast but Max didn't mind, she realised that the girl she was following had disapeared and she wanted to find her again. Sighing softly, she managed to pull herself together and walk towards the dorms to see if Rachel actually went inside.

As she entered, she saw that a few doors were open with girls inside talking to one another. Max tried to ignore them all and her brain now became fixated on asking what was wrong with Rachel. She went further into the hallway and tried to find Rachel's dorm, everyone had a small whiteboard that had a small note from the owner or others written ontop of.

She eyed the boards and found one which had to be Rachel's own, it had the note: I have thee in my grasp: I will not bend.

A small smile went across the photographer's face as she read it, Rachel certainly was a theater kid and quoting from one of Shakespeare's works was admorable. She knockes softly on the door and heard movement from the other side, "The doors open!" Rachel's voice called out,