CHAPTER 9: His eyes flashed red

Start from the beginning

Scott smiled and began to feed her again. After a couple of minutes he was done. He gave her her drugs and she took it obediently.

Diana looked around again and asked. "Where is he?"

"You mean Draco?" He asked and she nodded her head. "I don't know where he is. Maybe he finally left us or something" he shrugged.

"What!" Her eyes widen. Did he really leave?

"He was the one who bought you here last night. We both stayed with you but I woke this morning, he was gone" he replied and her mouth dropped.

"Did he really leave.. or maybe he went to get something. Did he mention where he was going?" She asked.

"No.. what happened? Why do I feel like you don't want him to leave?"

"That jerk" she whispered pouting her lips.

Marisa entered the room and sighed in relief.

"Ana!!.. baby are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Hmm.. I'm fine" she replied.

"Thank goodness. I was so scared" she said while. Diana could only smile.

"Have she use her drug?" She asked Scott.

"Yea.. she just did" he replied.

"Thank you so much Scott. I heard you stayed here overnight. I'm so grateful.." she smiled.

"Sure" he nodded.

"Your mom would be here soon.. you should go pick her. I don't think she knows this ward" she said.

Scott left the room and met her mom at the hallway.

"Mom. How did it go?" he asked since his mom is in charge of Jason's case. He knew Draco was behind it and also knew why.. cus Draco told him everything.

"It really disturbing. I won't lie but we are getting to find the truth.. there was a camera in the room. It'll be a lot easier" Tiana said to her son.

"C..Ca..mera" he stuttered blinking severally. If there turns out to be a camera. Does that mean, Draco was also caught using his powers.

This is definitely bad.

"Yea.. I haven't watched it yet but.." She stopped when her phone rang. "One sec" she said the pick up. It's a call from Philip.

"Hey!" She said.

"I found a suspect.. you should head here now" Philip said over the phone.

'Suspect?' Scott frown. The phone was on speaker so he could hear it.

"Suspect? Who.. uhm what's his name?" She asked.

"Dracula Norman"

°°°

~POLICE CUSTODY~

Philip ended the call with Tiana and moved his gaze to Draco sitting before him. He stared at him with a straight face but deep down he could feel fear growing inside him.

"I thought you bought me here for some business but I can see that's a lie.. how dare you lie to a king? You're lucky I'm in good mood today if not, I would have shown you how to show some respect!" Draco snapped.

°°°

~FEW HOURS AGO~

Draco watched the two human sleeping before him blankly. His mind was filled with so many questions.

What if she wake up and got terrified of him cus she clearly saw him transformed almost fully.

Why did he always listen to her?