CHAPTER 7: Little woman

Start from the beginning

"Hmm" Jason said in a boring tone and then drank some beer.

"What is wrong with you?" He asked noticing his long face.

"How can someone fuck an innocent girl on time?" He asked and Hudson understand where he was going.

"Bro! Leave that chick alone" he said.

"Why?"

"Do you remember the guy who defended her the other time in school?" Hudson asked.

"So.."

"He look protective over her and he is not gonna treat you good if you mess with her"

"Do I look like I care.. Diana behaves like a saint. I don't think she's innocent and I'm gonna prove it to you"

"How would you know"

"Because I once kissed her and she was like she had never kissed a guy before, which means she's a virgin. In this century? Who the fuck does she think she's fooling.. I'm gonna fuck her and show you the video" He said with determination.

"I don't know bro.. but this doesn't feel good"

"Says the guy who dump Fiona for no good reason" he rolled his eyes.

"I did that to protect her"

"Indeed" Jason took another drink.

Hudson shook his head. His phone buzzed afterward and he make a short phone call. He excused himself and left immediately.

Bianca stormed in after some minutes and Jason frowned looking at her paled face.

"Baby what took you so long!" Jason said sacartically.

To his surprise Bianca ran to hug him.

"Please don't go out with Diana. I'm so sorry for yelling at you the other day. I love so much Jason.. please don't just go out with Diana!" She sobbed against his chest.

Jason smirked and Pat her hair. She's so daft.

"Don't worry sweetie. It's not what you think okay. I don't like that girl, I was just playing with her" he said and Bianca looked up at him.

"I don't want to see you around her" she said.

Jason replied her with a kiss instead and pressed her butt harshly. Bianca responded immediately since she missed the sweet taste of his lips. He carried her and placed her on the couch.

"Oh Jason.. I love.. y..ou! I fu..cking love you" She moaned loudly feeling his mouth on her boob. His tongue played with her nipple and he sucked on it harshly leaving hickeys.

He dragged her skirt up and pulled her pant down immediately.

"Why aren't you responding?" She suddenly asked while Jason unzipped his trouser in a haste.

"What?" He asked bringing out his length.

"I said I love... ahhh!!" The remaining words went back in when he thrust into her. His thrust was fast than how she had expected but that was what she wanted. To be fucked by him again.

°°°

~CINEMA~

"Why!!.. why does he have to die!!" Diana cried her heart out with her gaze on the screen. A lot of tears were on her face already.

"This is so emotional!!.. this so not fair!! Ha..ha.. ha.. why!!" She cried out not caring about the people looking at her. She look like a live movie.

Draco on the other was embarrassed as fuck! This is the first time he would feel this uncomfortable. How did he end up with this girl. He shrink on his chair and tried to cover his face.