Chapter 8- ☆Fight☆

Everybody was waiting, and everybody was eager to know what to do next, but there was not yet a sign, so everybody decided to continue training and preparing for the war ahead, everybody was training hard, but Xolum, pushed himself the furthest.

He was punting dummies one by one, there was brute force packed in each attack, the others shrugged it off, thinking that he was just furious that Kang destroyed their base, but he was trying to get rid of his thoughts, "Get out, of my head, get out of my head!" Xolum angrily thought as he stabbed the sandbag.

"Hey uh Xolum, you should stop doing that, others also need those for training you know." Veb swayed his wobbly arms around, trying to calm him down, Xolum stopped and sighed, "Fine...I'll go back to camp.." he stomped angrily and decided to go find Y/n.

Xolum entered the place Y/n was staying in, "Hey," Xolum said, surprising them, "Oh uh, hey there Xolum," Y/n said awkwardly, still attempting to stop thinking about him, "What are you, uh, doing right now?" Xolum said, attempting to spark a conversation, "Ah, I'm just doing nothing..." Y/n replied, Xolum sat down in front of them, "Well...how do you feel about everything overall?" he tilted his head, Cute... Y/n thought.

Y/n shrugged their thoughts away, Stop it Y/n Snap out of it!  Xolum looked at them with concern, "Are you ok?", "Yes yes," Y/n continued, "I think the Quantum Realm is beautiful, I really like the vibe here! The freedom fighters a really cool and I enjoyed being here! But...", Xolum started to grow tense, Are there any problems? Am I disturbing them? Do they feel uncomfortable here? Did they overhear my conversation with Quaz?

"I'm worried about Scott, Cassie and Hope....and I'm scared of what's to come, I don't have much of a fighting experience" Y/n looked outside, Xolum scooted closer towards them, "Don't worry, I'm sure things are ok," Xolum comforted them, "I promise that I will save them and keep you and them save.", Y/n looked up at Xolum with a smile plastered on their face, "Really?" "Promise."

Suddenly, Y/n wrapped their arms around Xolum, "Thank you!", Xolum was shock, his head even lit up to express his shock, he felt warm, he felt nice, and most importantly, he enjoyed it, even if he didn't know what it was. Y/n realized what they're doing and quickly backed off, "Ah, s-sorry, I didn't mean to..." Y/n nervously apologized, "N-no, it's ok..." Xolum said, still trying to properly process what happened.

Y/n got up, with blush on their face, "Uh, I'll be going right now..." they ran away embarrassingly, covering their face, leaving Xolum with a warm orange hue, glowing through the darkness, covering his surrounding with warmness, "Why did I enjoy it?" he thought angrily.

 Meanwhile, while the freedom fighters were training and preparing, there was a commotion around Kang's fortress.

"Hurry!" Cassie looked at Jentorra, who was busy destroying a group of Kangs troops, "Ok, ok." she said as she kicked a troop away, "Ok, so what do we do?", "We have to get my comrades to get here and fight!" Jentorra then pointed at a hologram machine, "Got it!

Cassie sprinted towards the machine, pressing random buttons until she could turn it on, as soon as she turned it on, she gave a wonderful speech that echoed miles away, catching all of the freedom fighters attention, her speech had words of wisdom and encouragement.

All of the freedom fighters grabbed their supplies and weapons reading to fight, they all looked at Xolum, who was also looking at the hologram of Cassie, once she finished her speech, Xolum looked at the rest of the fighters, "Well....what are you all waiting for?" he said seriously, the others cheered and cried, "FOR FREEDOM!"

The fighters jumped into the machines one by one, itching to fight for their home, as the they took of to the skies, Xolum was waiting outside one of the machines, "Where is Y/n?" he 'scavenged every area, but he couldn't find them until...

"Wait for me!" Y/n said as they ran to him, they were carrying a brown backpack, filled with emergency supplies. Y/n jumped next to him and smiled, "Let's do this.", Xolum looked at them and nodded, they were both determined and ready to battle.

The living machinery rocketed towards the sky, exceeding the speed limit, but they didn't care, it was time to fight for not only their leader, but for their homeland, their world, their friends and family. Once the mechanical buildings hovered towards the chaos ensuing in Axia, some machines fired guns, while others landed, letting the vengeful fighters out.

They held up their weapons and rushed towards the bridge, which was still deactivated, but Jentorra quickly waltzed to the control panel and pressed the activate button, causing the bridge to form, leading the quantum rebels to the battlefield. Each of them revealed their full power and fought of as many of Kang's troops.

Y/n looked at the destruction, while managing to dodge attacks, as they were trying to not get hit, they saw Xolum, who was letting out powerful blasts, obliterating most of the troops, Y/n gazed at them, he gazed back, there was a spark that formed between them, ever since Y/n got sucked in the Quantum Realm, there was a warm sensation that they felt in their heart, Y/n didn't know what it meant, they didn't know why it was there, but now they felt like they knew the whole time.

The moment was cut short when one of the fighters shouted out, "Our leader is back!", the fighters rejoiced, Xolum jogged towards her, "You're ok!" he said with a sigh of relief, "Ok, we can celebrate this reunion after the fight, come on, let us fight!", the others agreed and charged towards Kangs base.

They marched to the base, "Lets go!!" Veb wiggled forwards, "Veb no-" Y/n screamed, but it was to late, the troops shot him, giving him many holes, Veb looked at his new holes with awe, "I...have...HOLES!!!" Veb shouted joyfully, then, his holes merged together and formed into one gigantic hole, and he also increased greatly in size.

Before Xolum or Y/n could say anything, Veb started sucking up his enemies, Kirby style. Once he stopped, Jentorra and the rest looked at Veb nervously, after Xolum could process what happened, he spoke, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi guys, sorry for taking a long time to post another chapter, and also the story is kinda patchy, since I don't remember what happened in the movie, its been a slightly long time, also, Jentorra in this book uses she/them pronouns, but it non-binary, so please respect that, even though its not official