Chapter 2- ☆Connection?☆

Scott and Y/n were screaming and wiggling around, but they were being held by the quantum people, while Y/n was struggling to escape, they saw the laser-headed man again, it looked so interesting, Y/n really wanted to know more about it.

But before Y/n could catch another glimpse, they and Scott were getting forced to drink the same strange red liquid Cassie had drooling from her mouth. While they were chugging the red juice, the glass cylinder continued staring at Y/n, seemingly interested in them.

The red liquid was dripping everywhere there was chanting surrounding them, but the more they digested the liquid, the clearer the language they were speaking, their strange noises turned into words they could understand, and soon, they could fully understand it.

"Drink the Ooze!"

"Drink the Ooze!"

'"Drink the Ooze!"

The quantum people chanted the phrase over and over, "What the hell?!" Scott looked around in fear. As Scott and Y/n rightfully panic, Cassie approaches them, "Cassie, you're ok!" Scot ran up and hugged her, "What are they?" "Quantum People." While they were observing the strange place they are in there was a red blob creature walking towards them, "Hi there!" "Who are you?!"

"Oh, uh, you can hear me? I'm Veb, and you just drank me." Veb pointed at Scott, "What?!" Scott screamed, "Oh, do I need to give you some more ooze, maybe I can stick over here." "No!"

"Hey also, how many holes do you guys have?" Veb asked curiously, "I don't know." Y/n awkwardly smiles, "We come from the world above." soon, there was a man stepping towards them.

"Yep, they really don't know how many holes they have, and they are from the surface world" the man said,  everybody gasped, "I'm Quaz and I'm a telepath, and it really sucks, everybody here....is disgusting." Quaz sighed, right next to Quaz is Jentorra, the leader of the freedom fighters. 

"Who are you?" Jentorra asked them, "Uh, I'm Scott Lang and this is my daughter Cassandra Lang." "And I'm Y/n!" Scott and Y/n greeted the fighters.

"Yep they're correct." Quaz's forehead glowed, as they where talking, a gigantic machine landed Infront of them, targeting them with large guns, "Woah chill, they're with us." Veb waved at it, "Wait, it's alive?" "The machines in your world aren't?!" 

"You know people from the surface world aren't welcome here right?" Jentorra faced Scott, "Uh, well let me explain-" but he was cut of by Quaz.

"So what should we do to them?", the laser head man walked towards Quaz, "We should torture them." the cylindric glass man said, "No we are not doing that." "We should torture them." "Xolum, please stop, not everything is about torture-" "TORTURE THEM."

Y/n's POV

As the two Quantum people where bickering, I kept on looking at the laser-headed man, which name is actually Xolum. There was something about him that was interesting. I found his obsession with torture kind of funny, even though he probably means it.

Though, as Xolum was still trying to persuade the others to torture us, he turned his glass head and stared at me, I guess he noticed me staring at him. The way he stared at me, felt nice, he wasn't that near, but he felt so close.

After a long time of staring at each other, he faced Quaz again, "Fine maybe we shouldn't torture them.", Xolum grumbles and walks away. Wait what? Ok. All I have ever known about him is that he likes violence and torture, why did he change his mind so quickly? Well,  guess people can change their minds fast, but when he pierced me with his gaze, it felt so warm. Is there something wrong with me?

While I was thinking about what just happened, Scott stepped forward, "Can you help us, my mother-in-law , Janet Van Dyne and my wife, Hope Van Dyne, oh, and my dad (or Father-in-law, sorry, I don't really know) are stuck here too." Scott asked, Jentorra froze, "Janet is here too?" "Yes?"

"What have you done?!" Jentorra growled at Scott, "What?" Scott was obviously confused, "He's going to hunt you." "Who, I don't know?" "Did Janet never tell you about him?" "Yes-"

"He will destroy the world just to find you, he will destroy everything in his path just to get you." Jentorra screamed, "Who?" "He's the conqueror, we have to go now!" Jentorra called out to the rest of the freedom fighters.

Everybody started panicking.

There was minions and space ships facing towards them, they started to attack the base.

"RUN!!!"

☆Shine☆ Xolum x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें