Prolouge- ☆A Spark☆

Y/n opens the door and greets Scott and Hope, "Nice to meet you again Scott!" Y/n chuckled and shook his hand, "Hello Hope! Thank you for inviting me!" Y/n smiled and Hope smiled back.

The two motioned Y/n to come and sit down, "Here, have a seat." Hope pulled out one of the seats, Y/n sits down and greets the other family members, Janet, Hank, and Cassie. Y/n looks at the table, only to see a small pizza served on a normal pizza plank, whatever you called them. "Oh yeah." Hank brings out a laser gun and shoots the pizza, causing it to grow into the size of a regular large pizza that you would order in Pizza Hut.

"It's so great to be back." Janet takes a slice and takes a bite of it, Janet has been stuck in an unknown world that's smaller than an atom, well, that's what she says, she's been stuck there for 30 years, but Scott and Hope managed to save her.

"It must have been terrible being stuck there for a long time.." Y/n stared at her sympathetically, they decide to take a bite of their pizza, since it was their favorite pizza flavor, (insert your favorite pizza flavor)!

"Yes it was...but thankfully, Scott and Hope saved me, I'm forever grateful for that." Janet smiled at both of the heroes, "I'm really happy that you're okay but, Cassie got in trouble with the police again." Scott sighed and looked at Cassie, "Well at least I'm trying to help people, while you're making....books." Cassie munched on her pizza, "Yeah? Like what?" Scott asked.

"Well, we are exploring ways to learn more about the Quantum world, the same place that Janet was stuck in." Hank smiled awkwardly, "You are studying the same world that Janet got stuck in for 30 years?!" Scott gawked at both of them,

"Oh come on, I can't help but teach people who are inspired by me." Hank sighed, "Come on, Dad, see what we've built!" Cassie invited her Dad to the basement.

Scott followed Cassie, with Hope and Janet also joining, you decide to check it out too. You follow the group down the basement and see Cassie and Hank setting up machines and other things. "Woah look at these ants!" Y/n comments, they pointed at the ant house with glowing ants, "Those are my scientifically advanced ants!" Hank chuckled.

"I and grandpa are working on a machine that can send information from the quantum realm to our world." Cassie turned on a machine, the machine emerged a blue ball, the computer screens lighted up, and there were locations everywhere.

"Wow, you've made all of this." Scott looked at everything with surprise, "Come on Scott, your daughter has been working on this for a long time." Hank pat Scott's shoulder. It was a very cool place, but as Y/n looked around, Y/n saw something unusual. Janet was looking really worried, Y/n didn't know why, but they feel like something crazy will happen.

"Shut that thing of." Janet spoke, the others turned around, confused. Janet took a step, "SHUT THAT THING OFF!" Janet shouted, "Why?" "JUST DO IT!" 

But before she could switch it off, a blue light flashed from the machine, first it sucked a ruler in, then a table, then a computer, then it started to suck up everyone, including y/n.

"DAD!" Cassie screamed as she got sucked into, Y/n and Scott tries to reach out for Cassie, ultimately getting sucked into the orb.

It was the start of new adventure.