Part 17

Everyone was digesting what they heard when they saw Akshay slapping Ranbir. Even before Ranbir could ask what happened Akshat responded.
Akshay : wow Ranbir had not expected this for you out of all people you tried to molest maya.
Ranbir was shocked hearing this he was about to speak when Akshay raised his hand to hit Ranbir but before her could slap him Prachi held his hand.
Ranbir was surprised and shocked at the same time.
Prachi : stop let him explain we can not make a final decision on just one side of the story right.
Pallavi : yes I know Ranbir would never do anything like Ranbir Bata na kya hua why is maya saying you tried to molest her?!
Ranbir : I don't know I did not do any Maya had come to me and offered me a drink which I declined but then she forced a lot even Aryan and Siddharth were there at that time you can ask them.
Aryan : yes she forced him to have the drink
Prachi : I had seen all this Ranbir kept denying but she forced him so he had the drink.
Ranbir : then she told me to show her the washroom I told her but she told me to take her, when we entered the guest room I pointed her towards the washroom and started feeling dizzy and I fainted I just got up and came out when I gain my conscious back. Please believe me I did not do anything.
Akshay : everyone says I did not do anything after they have done something wrong.
Pragya : if Ranbir is saying he has not done anything wrong we all believe him.
Maya : I am not lying see the marks.
Prachi : what proof do you have these marks you did not make by yourself?!
Maya became quite.
Akshay : what proof he has that he did not do anything to her when he had "fainted" apparently.
Prachi : we do not need proof because we all trust Ranbir and if he is saying he did not do anything that means he did not do anything.
Ranbir kept looking at Prachi who was defending him the entire time and did not doubt him even a bit.
Maya : nobody is listen to me I think I need to file an fir.
Saying this she left from there. All the guests also left ans Ranbir went towards Kiara and Sunny and folded his hands in front of them.
Ranbir : I am sorry because of me all this happened. I honestly don't know what happened and why she is saying this but trust me I did not do anything.
Kiara : Ranbir we know and we trust you and why are you sorry when you did not do anything.
Sunny : don't say sorry we make Maya tell us the truth just relax.
Abhi : I think we all should go to our rooms and relax we will see all this tomorrow morning I am sure there nothing to worry and we will make Maya tell us the truth so Ranbir don't worry.
Everyone went to their rooms only Ranbir and Prachi were left behind.
Ranbir : Prachi thank you tum nai mere Sath deya.
Prachi just looked at him without saying anything.
Ranbir : you trust me na that I did not do anything?!
After a long pause prachi finally spoke : what was the need to go with her I know you did not do anything wrong because I know you will never do anything wrong to me or let anything wrong happen to me.
Ranbir kept looking at her lovingly and hugged her and reciprocated the hug.
Background music -

Prachi broke the hug and spoke : tum aram kar lo tomorrow we will handle the situation you go take rest.
Ranbir hugged her again and both of the said good night and went in their room.

To be continued
______________________________
Thank you for reading hope you liked it any changes and suggestions please let me know will update soon ❤️