Part 8

They all went home and started with the preparations of the engagement ceremony for tomorrow. Rhea and Siddharth along with Akshay went for shopping whereas Shahana and Aryan were busy making the menu and finalising the caterer.
Whereas Prachi and Ranbir were in the hall talking to the decorators about the decorations.
Prachi to the decorator : Bhaiya entrance mai jab guests ki entry hogi flowers ki Barish kar na hai.
Decorator: ji woh mai handle kar Lunga.
Ranbir kept staring at Prachi while she spoke. Which was noticed by Pragya and Pallavi who smiled looking at him.
Pallavi : Ranbir....
Ranbir did not respond and Prachi turned towards him to see and saw him looking at her.
Pallavi again called him but loudly : RANBIR KOHLI
Ranbir got startled and turned towards Pallavi : kya hua mom?! Why are you screaming.
Prachi : kaha Phir se Kho Gaye aunty tum ko kab se Bula Rahi Hai, you were not listening so she screamed.
Ranbir : what happened mom why are you calling me?
Pragya: we called you to ask if u know where dida is ?
Before Ranbir could answer Prachi replied: she is in my room making the guest list with papa, chucks and Vikram uncle.
Ranbir just looked at her and went to the decorator to see if they were working properly. He went out of the house to attend a phone when Prachi also went behind him to see the decorations. She was really happy with the decorations and was going inside when she it her leg and was about to fall. She instantly closed her eye's anticipating her fall when two firm hand held her, and she opened her eyes to see Ranbir holding her by her waist. When they were lost in each others eyes the rose petals basket fell from the decorators hand fell on them and they were lost in each other with rose petals on them.

Background music -  pehla pyaar

baatein zaroori hain
Tera milna bhi zaroori
Maine mita deni
Yeh jo teri meri doori
Jhoothi hain woh raahein saari duniya ki
Ishq jahaan naa chale
Tera hona mera hona kya hona
Agar naa dono mile
Tu pehla pehla pyaar hai mera
Tu pehla pehla pyaar hai meraa
Tu pehla pehla pyaar hai meraa haa...
Haa haah...

Ranbir was the first to break the trans and made prachi stand properly. They went in and continued their work.
At night everyone ate dinner and went to sleep early as they all had a long day the next day.

To be continued

_____________________________
Thank you for reading any changes please let me know ❤️