Part 9

Next morning everyone got up early, got ready and got busy with the engagement preparations. Aryan, Shahana, Rhea, Prachi and Ranbir did not go to college as it was a holiday and were busy doing their work of the party at night. While Prachi was trying to fix a particular decoration Akshay came there and was helping her. While he helped her he made her laugh a lot and was talking a lot with her. This was notice by Ranbir who was burning in jealousy and all this was noticed by Kiara and Sunny who were watching all three of them.
Ranbir then finally goes to Prachi and says in a very annoyed tone to her  : agar, tum dono ka ho Gaya to kam kar le ?
Prachi whose smile fades replied : hum kam hi kar Rahe Hai, you are only lost in your own world from that time.
Ranbir : I was doing my work only. You both have been laughing and talking from that time does not look like any work was being done. Aur Akshay don't you have to help Rhea and sid bhai with other work?
Akshay : I was going to them only when I saw Prachi who looked like need my help
Before he could finish Ranbir interrupted saying : I am there to help her you can go an do your work. She has me so u don't have to help her.
Prachi was surprised and shocked listening Ranbir say this.
All this was seen by Kiara and Sunny who understood what was going on. Both looked at each other and smiled.
It was evening when everyone finished their work and went to get ready for the engagement party.

To be continued

______________________________
I am sorry it's a small update will update soon thank you for reading of any changes please let me know ❤️