Part 5

Next day morning everyone were eating breakfast when the pandit ji came. They all sat in the hall around the pandit ji who was seeing a shub din for the shaadi.
Pandit ji : shub din is after one week.
Pragya: or kohi date nahi hai kya pandit Ji yeh Bohot jaldi hai.
Pandit ji : nahi shub din after that is only 4 months later.
Disha : woh tho bohot late hai.
Abhi : don't worry we will do the shaadi next week only. Don't take tension everything will happen properly.
Pandit ji : now I will leave.
Purab : ji I'll drop you till out.
The pandit ji left and all were think how they will do everything in such less time.
Pragya: Prachi, Rhea , Ranbir, Shahana and Aryan don't you guys have to go to college?!
Prachi : Haan we have to leave.
They all went to college and it went on as usual.
While coming back Ranbir and Prachi were supposed to go home together as Aryan, Rhea and Shahana were going out for some work. When Prachi and Ranbir were about to leave Akshay came there and went to Prachi from behind and hugged her.
She got shocked and tried to free herself when he turned her she realised it was Akshay and hugged him.
Prachi : tum yaha?!
Akshay : I thought I will come and pick u up and take you for ice cream.
Ranbir in a little annoyed tone : I was taking her home you did not have to come.
Prachi : yeah I was coming home with Ranbir you did not have to come.
Akshay : I know but I wanted to meet and take you for ice cream.
Ranbir : it's okay I was also taking her for ice cream today and we were planning to do our group studies together.
Prachi was a little shocked hearing this.
Prachi : we 3 can go for ice cream together is that fine ?
Akshay : yeah sure
Ranbir a little irritated: fine
Ranbir opened the door for Prachi to sit but Akshay started to speak again which pissed Ranbir.
Akshay : we will go in my car, Ranbir u can also come or you can drive your car to the ice cream place..
Ranbir was pissed : we can go in my car and you can come in your car or sit here I am not leaving my car here and Prachi is going in my car.
This shocked Prachi even more.
Akshay gave in : sure we will go in your car.
Prachi was about to sit in the front seat but Akshay beat her to it which was annoying Ranbir even more. Ranbir sat in the drivers seat and prachi sat in the passengers seat.
In the car Akshay kept seeing prachi from the rearview mirror which Ranbir noticed and got jealous. Soon they reached the ice cream place and went inside. They went to order their ice cream Akshay ordered a red velvet ice cream for himself and was about to order for Prachi but Ranbir beat him to it and ordered chocolate ice cream for her. She was surprised to see Ranbir knowing her favourite ice cream. He ordered coffee ice cream for himself and they sat on a table. Soon I've cream came and they ate it in complete silence. After eating they went back to college to pick Akshay's car. Even before Akshay could ask Prachi to go home in his car, Ranbir drove fast and left with Prachi. They reached home and went into their own room.

To be continued

______________________________

Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it if any changes please let me know . ❤️