Part 10

The engagement party had just started and guests had also started to come. All the elders were greeting the guests. Aryan and Ranbir were standing near the stairs while Prachi and Shahana were coming down the stairs. Ranbir looked at Prachi and was mesmerised by her beauty and could not take his eyes off her. She could feel someone looking at. She found Ranbir staring at her and she too was staring at him and was lost in his eyes. And we're lost in each other.

Background music -

Hansta rehta hu tujhse mil kar kyu aajkal
Badle badle hain mere tevar kyun aajkal
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

Main baarish ki boli samajhta nahi tha
Hawaaon se main yun ulajhta nahi tha
Hai seene mein dil bhi
Kahaan thi mujhe ye khabar

Kahin pe hon raatein
Kahin pe savere
Awaargi hi rahi saath mere
Thehar ja, thehar ja
Ye kehti hai teri nazar

Kya haal ho gaya hai ye mera
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhoondhe tujhe bewajah
Ye main hoon ya koi aur hai meri tarah

Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua
Kaise hua, kaise hua
Tu itna zaroori kaise hua

hmm mmm...

This was notice by Shahana , Aryan who we're teasingly smiling. But it was also noticed by Akshay who was burning in jealousy.
Aryan: Ranbir stop staring at her what's wrong with you.
Ranbir who did not realise what he was saying : how she is looking so beautiful how should I stop... he was going to continue when he realised what he said.
Aryan looked at him teasingly and ask : huh kya bol raha hai. You like Prachi na ? I think you are falling in love with her.
Ranbir looked at him and then at Prachi and walked always from there quietly towards the bar. Prachi came down and was searching for Ranbir but she could not find Shahana saw this and asked her : who are you searching for?
Prachi without realising: Ranbir
Shahana : huh Ranbir why what happened
Prachi : voh..voh.. actually for decoration work to check if everything is proper. She left from there to avoid more questions.
On stage Siddharth along with Rhea came and started making an announcement.
Siddharth: welcome ladies and gentlemen welcome to by sister and
Rhea : my brother's engagement ceremony.
Siddharth : we are going to have some dance performances by Shahana and Aryan, Prachi and Ranbir and Rhea and I.

Song started playing

Prachi and Ranbir first were a little hesitant but started dancing and were lost in each other. Shahana and Aryan were lost in themselves while Rhea and Siddharth noticed Both the couples and smiled seeing this. While Akshay was getting irritated seeing Ranbir and Prachi am dance so he thought of a plan to separate them from dancing anymore together.
Akshay took a girl Maya( who is in love and obsessed with Ranbir and hates Prachi) who was standing in the corner for dance and told the Dj to change the song and add a twist where partners have to change.
The DJ made an announcement: now partners will change with change of music.
Ranbir and Prachi were not very happy. Ranbir twirled her and she went to Akshay and Maya  went to Ranbir. Even though Ranbir and Prachi were not dance with each other they kept looking at each other. This was annoying both Akshay and Prachi. Soon the dance got over.
Now it was time for Kiara and Sunny to exchange rings.

After this the engagement party was over and all the guests left

After this the engagement party was over and all the guests left. All other people the Mehra's , Kohli's  and Khanna's  all went into their room to rest and sleep .

To be continued

______________________________
Thank you so much for reading any changes let me know will update soon❤️