They all ran back to the mansion. Naroo seemed to be talking to her, he had his hand out for the weapon and he waited. She smiled with a demeanor of sweetness wafting around her, she put the branch in his hand but held onto it for a few seconds then dropped her hand.

He threw it more then 10 feet away and kept talking then guestered to the ground and stood back. She reached down into her pockets and dropped knives, scissors, a curated blade on the dirt before Naroo. He wagged his finger and had her continue. She pouted and unzipped her jacket to grab the hidden pliers, she held the bloody weapon proudly and dropped it with the others.

Her eyes rounded and she reached back into her pocket and held something in her hand. I walked closer to them to see if I could recognize the item in her thin hand. Naroo didn't seem to bothered by it but he held his hand up to stop me though this time I ignored him.

"It's a bad idea to get any closer" He warmed. Now I stood around 15 feet away and the small things in her hand finally clicked in my brain.

Those are the guy's fingers.... Odd kid.

"She fails, Naroo. I'm making the decision"

Naroo whipped his head to me and flicked his eyes behind me quickly then he looked back at the small psycho. The evident footsteps came from behind me, the familiar walking pattern. "Ah, Kovik!" I spun around and stopped him, "She's a danger sir, I think we should deal with her while she's weak"

"Did I tell everyone to kill you when you were first brought in? I could've had young Naroo do it, show some mercy"

"She kept the kids fingers, she's a trophy killer. She's one of the ones that don't understand morals, look at her"

Kovik turned his relaxed face into a stern look of annoyance, "I value your opinion but you were the same when you first joined, while all the others had the training of the academy workers you were already killing your targets, which you refused payment for because, I believe you said 'I haven't graduated yet'. If you're so worried then she'll be your disciple and you can form her", he seemed done with this discussion for he started walking back over to Naroo and the girl.

"No, I mean no disrespect Kovik but I refuse I have to many people to care for to just have her there"

Kovik sent a glare my way, before Kovik could tell me off for talking back Naroo grabbed his shoulder. "Kovik you can't just disregard her worry, she has a kid and we have friends that come over, it'll blow our cover if she acts out. If you are set on her training her then it'd be best to have it on Y/n's terms"

"Naroo... fine, bring the girl back and us four will discuss it, we can't just waste her potential because she's got no control over herself, that's why you" Kovik pointed to me "And you" Then Naroo "Will train her".

He began walking back and the girl stuck to our sides instead of Koviks, me and Naroo would usually hurry to catch up but we drug our feet along the dirt this time.

"That giu should have let you kill me" She skipped along next to us, ignoring the weird look we gave her, "I'm just saying, you guys are right, heheh, though it doesn't seem like he knows though"

"Is it weird, Your mind?" Naroo asked, taking shorter steps, "Does it think things?".

"Ha, you sound like a doctor.... I'm not going to tell you, if I do they'll cry"

"Got it" Naroo didn't push any further, nor did he tell her he was a doctor. It's always been hard to tell with Naroo, whether he's actually interested or if he's just passing time, though he's said he just has a hard time talking sometimes.

"I can't control myself because that part doesn't work well in me. Heheh, the nurses didn't know what I gave them, the drink" She laughed to herself "Blood, blood, blood, just blood with a lot of water and sugar" She didn't stop talking, the urge to snap her neck right now grew by the second but Naroo threw his arm over my shoulders to calm me, "I'm sure the pictures are on the news somewhere, while I was in jail I got so many letters, most said they found what I did inspiring and said it was art, then there were some that called me awful, disgusting, a freak"