anger

(The face of my dog speaks of things we can only imagine, he speaks wisdom)

It's the weekend, good, I need to go back to Kalos and find Bella. I sit up and go to get dressed. Maybe I can leave the kid with Jay, he seems responsible, plus Hellions in trouble.

I walk out of my room, fill Lucius's water and food bowl, grab my bag and walk out the door. Maybe I should hear Hellion out, maybe he had someone over, but who? We have strict orders....maybe his dad stopped by, whatever, I'll talk to him when I get back.

I wake the kid up, give him new clothes and walk over to Jays, and ask him if he could watch the boy, he accepts after a few questions and let's him in, I thank him and leave.

I make my way back to Kalos and arrive as soon as the sun began to set. Great I might have to fight in this shit hole in the dark, I shoulda brought Lucius.

"Bsshhhhh, this is boring" I look at all the half destroyed, and overgrown buildings, "CAN YOU JUST MAKE THIS EASY! I HAVENT EATEN YET TODAY, AND IF I DONT EAT WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR IM GONNA GET REAL PISSED OFF!"

I walk to one of the buildings and slam my foot on its wall, sending cracks about 20 feet away in all directions. "Even making me beat up these already fucked up walls, you're the real jerk here!".

I look around and still see nothing, I grab my helmet out of my bag and slip it on, it shapes itself around my neck, assuring that it won't fall off.

I tap the side of my helmet and turn on heat vision, allowing me to see the body heat of anyone near me, mainly to find the nuisance I've been sent after.

I jump to an opening on the second floor in the wall on the building I had kicked and role to the stairway.

Hmm, the road had a large hole in it, I'm only getting heat signals down there, but those could be rats, Bella isn't the type to hide in a hole either but first times for everything.

I look up and see two heat signals. Could be more civilians, or she has a partner, she's always betrayed her past partners.

I walk carefully up 3 flights of stairs and look around, until I see two large bags of rice.

I step closer and take my gloves off, feeling the bags, it's hot, a diversion. I look all around, and see more heat signals.

"Fuck", I tap the heat vision button and turn it off, won't be helpful if there's decoys. I look out the window to the other building, about 8 maybe 10 feet away.

I take large steps back and start running, I step on the ledge and jump. My foot lands on the other ledge and I grap the window frame, securing myself from falling.

"Wouldn't wanna fall 75 feet, that would suck"

I am so mentally tired right now. I step down and pull out my knife, eyeing every corner of the room.

"It would be great if you just, ya know, walked right in front of me"

"You know that's not gonna happen"

I whip my head towards the wall and see a small, what looked like, a walkie talkie taped to the wall.

I rip it off the wall and look at the back of it, "real mature Bella, really? A dick?"

"Forgot how to spell your name, so I improvised"

"I trained you, you know damn well how to spell my name"

"Maybe I didn't want to forget which one was yours ya dick"

"Mhm, can you just make this easy, I have to reprimand someone later"