Hold it in

(Edited)

I was shook awake by Pan who looked at me then back over his shoulder repeatedly

"What?" I asked

"The....po-lice, they're here to..talk to you"

"Oh, thank you, stay here"

I sat him on the bed and walked outside the retreat room but couldn't walk down the hall because of the yellow police tape surrounding the hall outside my room.

"She was defending herself and others!" Belladonna's accented voice shined out far louder than the cops as they tried to calm her "No, this is stupid! Why should   she be brought in for questioning for what she did when she's a victim!"

It felt nice knowing Bella had defended me even though she could have ignored it, especially since she's still on their radar

But she's gone back to her natural, unnatural, ruby red hair a day wears brown contacts that cover the ones that match her hair.

I peek my head into the room innocently where they argued

"I was told you wanted to see me" I grabbed their attention

"Ah, yes, come here" He urged

"Y/n, I tried telling them to leave you but they refused"

"It's okay, here" I gave her the keys to my car "you can drive back, I'll figure it out and don't try and leave Pan"

"I wouldn't" she half joked and half asserted

I smiled as genuine as I knew how and waved her out and she did the same, look at us, acting like normal girls, this is how they act, right?

The taller officer tapped my shoulder woth two fingers and his touch sent a bad kind of shiver down my spine.

I did my best to suppress a shiver and I turned back to him smiling like any normal girl would

"Oh right, sorry sir" I rambled out, trying to sound like an airhead

I looked up at him trying to look as sweet as possible but not in an obvious way.

He smiled and grabbed my shoulder pulling me over to the other cop.

"Well, about what happened last night" he started "do you know Heemin? Like personally?" He asked

"No I don't" I lied, I had met him once, he was trying to drug a girl who was on a hit with me

The worse was he almost succeeded, I was glad to see he didn't remember me but I've changed a lot since before i came to this school, took off the fake brown wig, my contacts and all that.

"Well" the shorter cop paused "We'll take about this more at the station, if you will, please come with us, the other girl is still their"

I follow them and get in the back of the cop car and we start driving to the station.

The taller cop walked behind me while the shorter lead me into the building. The brought me to a room that had Mira in it and she was fast asleep.

Was she hear all night? Just answering questions, stupid, she's just a kid who was on the less fortunate end of this trip.

I shake her slightly and sit next to her. She seemed pretty shaken and fearful when she saw me.

"Are....you okay?" I asked awkwardly, she did literally watch me murder? Almost murder Someone.

I actually don't know if he's dead, I wouldn't be surprised, people like him are always hard to kill.

"Hmm? Yeah, yeah..." she looked down at her feet, fiddling with her hands