🐺 delivery 🐺

"Vasco?"

"Yes"

"Y/n who's this?"

"Someone, where did you come from Vasco? I didn't notice you"

"I heard a noise and I have only one question...."

"Y/n you okay? I looked around in the store and somethings were in the floor, where's tiny Daniel?"

"Hold on Hellion, what's your question Vasco?"

"Are you guys.........bad guys?"

I stood a little stunned at his question, I thought he was gonna say I fucked his friends up and he wants revenge or something, when it would really just be an excuse to fight.

"Am I? If you ask people if their bad they'll usually say no because they can't see what their doing wrong"

As i knelt down and grab all the unconscious boys phones and oo lucky me, all unlocked, It was his turn to look a little shocked

though I don't know if it was because I took all the boy's phones or it was about my response

"So you're a thief, and I thought you were a good person for helping these people"

I walk over to him and place my hand over his mouth to shut his ramble about how stealing is bad

"Shhhut the fuck up, I'm deleting the pictures they took, not stealing"

He just stared at my hand over his mouth, not moving an inch, he kept looking back at me then back at me hand

He finally moved, taking my hand off his mouth and he looked back at the phones

"See? Deleting and returning"

He just stared for a minute then walked past me, stepping over the unconscious dudes, and to tiny Daniel.

"Good talk Vasco"

"Y/n, what was that about? Who is that? What did he want?"

"He's named after a fictional character, he doesn't matter for now"

"Why'd you grab his mouth"

"So he'd shut the fuck up, you too, I'm too tired now, let's go home"

The walk home was the same as any walk, boring, silent, long, the one time Hellion wasn't talking me into a deafening haze

We finally came up to our building and there was a note on the door, 'dropped off your wolf. Damn dog bit one of our says by the way.

"Heh, Lucius,, what a good dog"

Me and Hellion take the elevator to the main floor and I'm immediately forced back a few feet by my one in two partners, Lucius, he hops off me and starts howling and yelling at me

"I'm sorry I left you at Koviks but we had to settle in before we had you ce here buddy"

"Awww, big boy, such a good, he's got some big feet"

Lucius just keeps screaming at me and when he's finally done he walks off, and starts eating out off the bowl that I'm guessing Kovik had another one of his guys set up, I place my bag on the side table by the door.

"Out of a lot of things, I'm most surprised you own a wolf"

"Well if you didn't know I was a trained killer, assassin, and personal bodyguard, I'm sure this would surprise you the least"

"True, true"

"You making dinner or should I?"

"Oh come on, you never let me cook, ill have you know I could be a chef if I wanted"