smart dude give info

(Look at the pig I drew)

Hellion pov:

I kept running to outrun her, if she found out I was eavesdropping she'd be pissed, "Hellion, why are you running?" I'm forced to a stop, I look down and see y/n looking up at me.

"Come on I signed us out, we need to meet up with Kuro, he's got some information on tall Daniel", she starts walking off without me "KURO!? Come on, why? He hates me and I hate him! Plus he said he was hotter then me, could you belive that? Anyone being hotter then me, ridiculous"

"He is rather attractive" I stare at y/ns blunt, evil response, "how dare you".

Y/ns pov/time skip to kuros lab

"Can't I just wait outside? I already know I'm gonna punch him right in his dumb, stupid face" Hellion side eyed at an ice cream shop, showing what he really wanted

"We could get some ice cream after this, this is important Hellion, Kuro has a lot of real important information about the dude that attacked you and the girl that was with him"

"Okay, and I have to be there?"

"Yes, you're Koviks son after all, you need to be up to date on everything"

"This sucks, you're smart why don't you take leadership in the Silence group?"

"I am until your ready too, but if you really don't want the responsibility of it we can talk to Kovik"

"Really? You'd take the leader role for me?"

"Yes, you'd take the leadership part in the company standing and I'd take leadership in the behind the scenes mafia part, of course still taking orders from your dad"

"Thanks.......you know Kuro's scanner won't let me past right, since I uh...tried..to....get rid of.......h...im"

"What? What'd you do? He's one of the most important people in your dads company and his 'company'"

"Y-yeah, sorry" He looked down but had a secret smug look, "shut up, you're not sorry".

We walk into the run down building and look around at the dirty and water soaked walks, "He does a good job at choosing his locations"

We walk to the elevator and I rip the fake keypad off and behold, a eye scanner, it scans my eye and states my name and I safely place the keypad back on securely

"Time to face Kuro, Hellion, and if you can't be nice just look at the ground and stay quiet"

"Uhg, fiiiiiiinnnnneeee"

We get in the elevator and it still looks like shit, I press a certain combination of buttons and the elevator starts going down

"Oh real fancy, can't even get a better elevator"

"I just said if you can't be nice don't say anything and stare at the ground"

"I can't stare at the ground! It's disgusting!"

"You've seen worse, we been standing in worse, we've had to stay in an apartment way worse, you can take it"

The elevator dings and the door opens revealing a high end tech lab with Kuro in his little spot in the corner working one what looked like a bracelet.

"We're here"

Kuro glances up then down then back up this time staring behind me at Hellion

"I see you brought your dog"

"If anything it's the opposite, that is what people call bodyguards after all, isn't it?"

"You don't need to defend him from a joke y/n"