dreams?

(Starting with a dream, now I don't have these so bare with me, also may not be the correct way to write this but it's important)

♥︎Tw♡

It's so hot, where am I? I open my eyes and look around, I'm bound by my wrist on a rope.

I try and pull my wrists off but can't, I'm lifted off the ground by my bruised wrists.

I hear speaking but it's gard to hear the words, a dark form walks in front of me, holding something.

"Y/n"

I squint my eyes, trying to see any facial features. I open my mouth but all that comes out is a dry, shaky breath.

"You know my name, what is it?"

My eyes felt as if they'd been full of lead. I let my eyelids drop but they're forced open again

"Say it"

My head drops, I try and lift it again but couldn't. I hear a low grumble and steps that fade before they come back again.

"Fine"

I feel a sharp, stinging lash on my shoulder, then again on the back of my neck, then my arm, back, ribs, back again, cutting through whatever type of clothing I had on.

I could feel the warmth of my own blood flowing down the open wounds, soaking my shirt and dripping down into the ground with a 'tap' sound.

The wounds started to burn from the lack of pressure on them. The ground beneath me spun in fast circles, going dark every few seconds.

I feel so numb, where am I? A warm metallic taste fills my mouth and starts dripping out the corners of my mouth.

I feel another sharp, burning on the back of my thigh.

"Still nothing? Fine"

Steps get closer and closer till they're right in front of me, I feel hands wrap around my neck and tighten harshly, cutting any chance of air I might get.

My eyesight darkens more and more till

♡End of TW♥︎

I rush to sit up, making a weird feeling pressure itself on my head along with clod sweat coating my face. The ache clears and I feel a presence behind me, I bolt over the arm of whatever I was laying on and topple to the floor.

My wrists? No rope, they're free? I'm not on a rope anymore. My throat? My hands drift from each others wrists up to my neck.

Nothing? Nothing, nothings there, no hands, am I dead? Where am I? Can I breathe? Am I breathing? My back, it stings, was that a whip?

I peer over the arm of what shielded me and at the person that was sat behind me as they sit up and rub their head.

"??"

I step on the arm of the couch and on the soft couch and stand over the stranger. It's dark, I can't see their face.

They stay still so I crouch down to their level. I grab their face and bring it closer, into the Moonlight that flowed in from the rather unnecessarily large window.

The face that's brought into the light was a very red one, mostly on the ears, nose and cheeks, and it took a moment before my brain actually worked and recognized the face in front of me.