Worlds Finest

It Has Been a Few Weeks Since The Fight Against The Reverse Flash.

Barry Is At The Bowling Ally With Iris And Eddie " Hey Iris Hey Eddie" Barry Says " Hey Barr" Iris And Eddie Say " I Hope You Don't Mind But I Brought A Friend From Work Barry This Is Linda Linda This Is My Foster Brother Barry" Iris Said " Nice To Meet You" Barry Says Sticking Out His Hand " You Too" Linda Says Shaking Barry Hand.

Barry Is Winning And Said He Had To Leave For The Crime Scene Barry Left And Sees Him Self And Then Merged With Him And Now He Is Coursing With Lightning Barry Stopped And Was Really Confused But Then He Was In Pain He Could Not Stop Vibrating And Left To The Morgue "What's Going On What Do You See" Cisco Said " The Coroner He's Dead" Barry Told Him.

Barry And Joe Are Talking In The Car " I Been Seeing Her Ever Since I Was 11 And In The Coma And Again When Reverse Flash Showed Up" Barry Said " I Don't Know What To Tell You What Does She Look Like Barr" Joe Ask " Well She Has This Amazing Ocean Blue Eyes With Beautiful Blonde Hair And Her Smile" Barry Told Joe While Thinking About Her Smiling. Joe Started Smiling And Barry Started To Sense Lightning And Grab Joe And Absorbed The Lightning While Getting Joe Out of The Car " You Ok" Barry Asked And Joe Nodded.

Barry Left Joe At CCPD And Mark Mardon Came In And Took Joe And Mark Shot Lightning At Joe But Barry Arrived And Absorbs The Lightning Sending Him Flying To Singh.

Barry Is With Iris And Gets a Call From Cisco He Says," BARRY MARK TOOK CLYDE MARDON " Then Barry Instantly Ends The Call.

Meanwhile At Star Labs...

Wells Started Clapping And Says," Your Incredibly Clever Cisco I Always Said So" " Your Him The Reverse-Flash" Cisco Says While Tears Are Forming In His Eyes " You And I Have Never Been Truly Properly Introduced I Am Eobard Thawne," Wells Says " Thawne? Like Eddie" "Let's Call Him A Distant Relative" Thawne says.

" The The Night We Trapped The Reverse Flash You Almost Died There Were Two Of You," Cisco Says " Mmmm," Thawne Says Making A Speed Mirage " It's.." Thawne Says Getting Cut Off " It's A Speed Mirage Barry Made To Fight Multiplex," Cisco Says With Thawne Nodding "Joe Was Right You Were There That Night 15 Years Ago In Barry's House You Killed His Mom," Cisco Said " It Was Never My Intention To Kill Nora I Was There To Kill Barry Even Here In This Time He Is Still Faster Than Me But Now Barry Can Help Me Go Home," Thawne Says " I Can Help You," Cisco Says, " Your Smart Cisco But You're Not That Smart" Thawne Says Vibrating His Hand With Cisco Bursting With Tears Cause He Knows What He's Gonna Do.

" Do You Know How Hard It Is From Keeping All This From You Especially From You? Because The Truth Is In Many Ways You Shown Me What It's Like To Have A Son" Thawne Says Phasing His Hand Through Cisco Heart and Killing Him " I'm Sorry Cisco" Thawne Says Leaving

Dam That Was So Hard To Write

The Waterfront

"Iris You Need To Get Out Of Here," Barry Told Iris " No I'm Not Leaving You Here," Iris Told Him Barry Then Sees A Tsunami And Caitlin Starts Calling Him " Barry I Need to Talk To You Dr.Wells He Isn't.." Caitlin Tries To Says " There's No Time Right Now Alright There's A Tsunami Heading For The City," Barry Told Her " You Need To Create A Vortex Barrier" Caitlin Said, And Barry Knew What She Was Going At And Ends The Call " I Am So Sorry I Didn't Want You To Find Out This Way" Barry Told Iris And Pulling Out His Flash Ring And His Suit Starts To Form " GO," Barry Told Her And Left Barry Ran Back And Forth Making A Wall Of Wind With Clyde And Mark Mardon Working Together Making it Hard For Barry To stop it.

" Come On Barry You Can do This Without Breaking The Dimensional And Time Barrier Come On Barry Come On," Barry Told Him Self Each Time He Ran.

He Kept Going Faster And Faster " Fuck It" Barry Said And Went Faster Than Mach 10 Moving Back And Forth He Then Created A Time Portal Going Through It When He Goes Through It He Sees His Past Self And Absorbs Him And Barry Is Coursing With Lightning And Then Kept Running And Accidentally Breaking The Dimensional Barrier.