Seeing Red

Its Been A Few Days Adam Never Left National City Siobhan Is Now Assistant Number 1 And Kara Number 2 And Adam Is Really Jealous Of Barry.

Kara And Barry Are Just Walking Through The Park And Barry Sense A Fire " Theres A Fire Come On Um Anyone Watching" Barry Asked " No" Kara Said But Doesn't Notice Adam Kara Puts On Her Suit With Barry Putting His Ring And Shooting Out His Suit.

Both Barry And Kara Fly/Runs There Barry Ran Through Out The Building Saving The People Inside With Kara Putting Out The Fire Barry Looks At A Random Man His Eyes Glowing Red With His Own Eyes Glowing Red And He Starts To Feel Weird With Kara Checking If Anyone Is Left In the Building But Gets Infected By Red K They Both Leave And Went To Sleep.

When They Both Wake Up They Just Got Ready Kara Just Wearing A Dress And Barry A Leather Jacket " Bye" They Both Said Kissing Each Other But Barry Eyes Glow With Kara Face Glowing Then When They Pull Away Both Of There Faces Glow Red With Red Eyes

Kara Walks Into CatCo " What? I Was Getting Tired Of My Old Clothes" Kara Said " Yeah We All Were Except The Hot Boyfriend Of Yours" Siobhan Says.

Kara Gives Her The Death Stare "Ker-rah Look At You Dressed Like An Adult That Promising mm So I Demanded A List Of Replacements For Lucy Lane Like Yesterday" Cat Said Walking In " Ah Here You Are" Kara Said Passing Her The Lists.

" I Already Checked All There Refrences And Ranked Them According To Who You'll Find Least Annoying" Kara Says " Oh Any Republicans?" Cat Asked " 2 Reformed" Kara Answered " Excellent Oh Look At That A Reward Someone Gifted Me Tickets For Club Apocalypse For Friday Night To See A Scandinavian DJ Whose Name I Won't Even Try To Pronounce " Cat Said Passing Her The Tickets " Thank You I Put Them To Good Use" Kara Told Her " Do You Even Know How To Dance" Siobhan Says " Don't Be Jealous Or Do I Don't Really Really Care" Kara Said. " Hey Kara Can I Talk To You" Adam Asked " Adam I Told You Before I'm Not Interested Now Leave I Have Work To Do" Kara Told Him.

Both Kara And Barry Are Fighting An Alien " Is That All You Fucking Got" Barry Said Blocking All His Attacks And Then Tried To Hit Kara But She Just Knocked Him Down Then The Alien Tried To Punch Barry But Broke His Hand On Impacted " You Really Thought You Had A Chance Against Us We Defeated Way More Powerful People Than You.." Kara Said " You Not Even Worth Looking At Leave Us Now" Barry Said " Leave Now Or We Change Our Minds" Kara Said With Both Of Eyes Glowing Crimson Red " Where Did He Go?" Alex Asks " He Got Away" Barry Said.

Both Kara And Barry Went To The Club With James,And Winn " Winn Kara And Barry Said They Were Going To Be Here Soon Do You Think They Are On There Way?" James Asks " Oh Yeah Look There They Are" Winn Says They See Kara With A Black Dress On With Her Hair Down With Barry's Arm Around Her With A Black Leather Jacket With A White Tight T Shirt And Black Jeans " Me And Barry Are Going To Dance" Kara Said And Pulls Barry's Arm.

When They Started to Dance Kara Started To Grind On Barry's Crotch " Can I Have A Dance Beautiful" A Random Guy Said But They Both Ignore Him " I SAID" The Guy Said Before Barry Stopped Dancing And Said," GO HOME NOW" Looking Into His Eyes While His Eyes Glowed Red " Um Kara Ms.Grant Wants To See You As Supergirl" James Said Kara Sighs And Left.

Kara Flys To CatCo " What Do You Want?" Kara Said Annoyed " Well I Would Like To Know If Ashton Kutcher And His Camera Crew Are Hiding Under Neath Your Cape Supergirl And The Flash Would Never Release An Evil Alien Caught In The Act Of Armed Robbery So I Assume Im Being Punk'd" Cat Says " I Wouldn't Assume Anything From Now On Cat" Kara Said With Her Eyes Glowing Red " Did You Just Call Me Cat?" She Asked " You Branded Me In The Media As A Girl Scout " Kara Said.

" Supergirl Is Brave Kind And Strong Isn't That Kind Of A Stock Characterization Very Two Dimensional Everyone Knows Real People Have A Dark Side" Kara Says Face Showing Red Veins " Yes But You Don't Get To Be A Real Person Your A Superhero" Cat Says " Have You Ever Seen The Flash Or I Never Hold Back" Kara Asked " No I Have Not" Cat Said " You Will Now" And Kara Grabs Cat And Throws Her Off The Building Kara Is Just Standing There And Finally Catches Her.

The Time Line Change (1) Sequel To The Forever Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें