Chapter 57

you awoke a few hours later in your bed, a headache forming and no memory evident of how you got there.

sitting up slowly, your muscles were very sore and you winced from the movement.

picking up your phone and checking the time, it read 2:47 a.m.

you groaned, unable to go back to sleep but there was nothing to do as it was still nighttime.

getting out of the covers, you walked to the door and turned the knob quietly. you made your way towards Drakens room, where you saw him, Mikey, Baji, and Mitsuya still up, playing video games.

the floor creaked under your weight, and their heads all snapped in your direction.

"sorry, did we wake you up?" Draken asked, turning to Baji and hitting his shoulder. "hey, what was that for?!" he asked indignantly, and Mikey answered.

"you were the loudest, man." you chuckled, making the boys' attention go back to you.

"you guys didn't wake me up, you're good." Baji smiled, shooting a playful glare at the other three who accused him of being too loud.

"whatre you guys playing?" you asked, turning to the tv that was in Drakens room.

"call of duty," the boys answered all at once, looking at each other with wide eyes and bursting out into laughter.

soon you joined in laughing, smiling at their light-hearted behaviour.

walking over to the bed, you plopped yourself down, the boys continuing their match while sitting on the floor.

Draken came up and sat on the bed beside you, handing you the controller.

"here, wanna play for a bit?" you smiled, taking the remote and looking at the tv.

"what do i do?" you asked, and a flood of instructions came your way from the four friends.

they quieted down, Draken speaking up and being the now only one to give you directions.

"this is to move, here's how to look around, and you press this to shoot." you nodded, moving your character and trying to find other players.

"there's one, aim your gun and shoot him." from his words you had flashbacks to earlier that night, not letting the bitter emotions show on your face as you focused on the game.

you aimed the characters gun, shooting the player in front of you.

Mikey's screen then went red, before following your gameplay.

"what the hell was that for y/n?! we're on the same team!" he through his controller in front of him in defeat.

"its not my fault! Kenny told me to shoot!"

Mikey then turned to Draken, shooting him a glare. Draken only shrugged and looked at you, laughing.

Mitsuya and Baji only chuckled, never once taking their eyes off of the screen.

you walked your character around, finishing the round before handing the controller back to Draken.

the boys started up a new round, while you just watched in amusement as they all turned on each other in the game and shot around like maniacs.