Chapter 8: Horrid

*SADIE'S POV*

I'm getting ready to go to a party me and the group are going too. I'm looking forward too it. I just need to blow off steam and this is the way to do it.
I need to stop thinking for a while, and by thinking i mean thinking about Joey.
I can't get him off my mind. His stupid face.

That day at the library was something different. I've never felt so connected with someone before. It was such an odd but comforting feeling. Our relationship changed since that day and i don't know how to explain it.

I look in the mirror at my outfit.

This is okay right?I hear voices downstairs meaning the group arrived

This is okay right?
I hear voices downstairs meaning the group arrived.

"I'm so gonna get fucked." I say walking down the stairs.
"What?" All the boys snap looking at me.
"Drunk, not sex you weirdos."
They all nod taking a deep breath. Weirdos, like i said.

"Your going to fucking freeze in that." Joey says looking me up and down.
"That's why we're going to blast the heater in the car, the party will be hot with all the bodies so i'll be fine."
"Suit yourself."

We hop into the car blasting the heater. I'm still cold. Maybe i should of listened to Joey. We soon arrive at the party, i instantly go to the kitchen getting a drink.

~

I stumble around the party, alcohol ringing through my body. As i'm dancing i feel someone behind me holding my waist. I ignore it and continue dancing with the stranger.

I start giggling at nothing inpeticular. I feel the guy behind me's hands are pulled off me.

I turn around and see Joey smiling drunkishly down at me. Max behind him with a bleeding nose his friends cooing him.

"Helllloo Sadiee." Joey slurs also drunk.
"Hello handsome." I smile at him.

He holds my hand and drags me outside. It's quieter out here, the fresh cold air making me feel calmer. Im suprised there's no one out here. Joey takes off his large denim jacket and wraps it around me. I slip my arms into it as it warms me up.

He towers over me his eyes staring into me as i do to him. Is it the alcohol or is he the most handsome man ever?

My body moves before my brain as i smash my lips to his deeply. He kisses me back instantly. My hands go around his neck playing with his hair. His go to my waist pulling me closer.

The tiny bit of sobriety kicks in as i realise i'm
kissing Joey. My enemy. I hate this guy. I've been trying to get him off my mind and i'm kissing him. What am i doing?