Chapter 9: Give in

*SADIE'S POV*

I just put Delilah upstairs to bed, as i'm walking downstairs the front door bursts open Joey coming in.
Oh shit.

He storms up to me and i back up until my back hits a wall. His arms rest on the wall caging me in. I tilt my head up towards him. Our faces close together.

"Why the fuck have you been ignoring me?" He sneers his voice harsh.
"W-what i havnt been." I stutter. He makes me nervous.
"Bull fucking shit. You haven't spoken to me since the party."

I stay silent. His eyes then linger down my body.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?"
"Delilah threw up on mine, i didn't have a choice."
"I never said you couldn't, no need to be so nasty darling."

What?

His hands move off the wall and travel to my waist. My chest heaves up and down.

"I haven't stopped thinking about the kiss, and i know you havnt either."
"N-no i havnt."

Lie.

"Give in princess, we both know you want too." He whispers leaning down our lips brushing against one another.

"This doesn't change anything, i still hate you." I speak trying to remain calm ignoring my heart thumping in my throat.

"God i love that." His voice rasps a smug grin on his face. He presses his lips onto mine finally.

I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He leans against me as i am flat against the wall. His grip on my waist tightens and his thumbs rub back and forth.

We pull away breathing deeply, our cheeks red, bodies against one another. A smirk appears on his face as he stares down at me.

"When do your parents come home?" I ask breaking the silence. I already know the answer but it's the first thing i could say.
"Any minute."
I hear their car roaring down the long graveled driveway.

I move his arms off me backing away from him out of his grip. His eyes flash with pain.

"We'll talk later." I say going to the couch and grabbing my bag. I can feel his eyes burning through my skin.

His parents come through the door.

"Hi Sadie how are you doing?" Marry asks giving me a hug.
"I've been well thank you." I hide my shakey breathes.
"I'm glad. Are you alright you look hot?"
"Yeah, just ran up and down the stairs." I lie. I look at Joey behind me who has a small smirk on his face.

I bid goodbye before walking out the door to my car. It takes all my strength not to turn around and look at Joey. I drive home still in his shirt.

~~

I go to school anxious. I don't know what to think or feel. As i'm in a class i get a message from Joey.

*No more silence sweetheart, meet me in class 3B, it's empty.*

*Fine*