Chapter 9

Day One - Part Two

It's Jack's turn!!

"Ow! What the hell are you doing back there?"

"This is useless!" Jack threw the comb onto the bed in exasperation. It was just getting caught and it was far too big to do any good.

"I'm glad you think so too," Bunny growled. He pushed himself up, looking a bit weird (and super naked) without his usual straps and boomerangs. "I knew this would be pointless. Just get the damn scissors. Let's get this over with."

Jack rolled his eyes and snatched Bunny by the hips. He pulled him back to the spot between his legs with a sharp tug, holding him there with his knees.

"Sit. Still," he ordered. Bunny looked over his shoulder in surprise, but Jack just stared him out. They had a deal. Bunny had given him as many hours as he liked. "I meant the comb was useless. For the last time, we're not cutting your fur, so let it go. This will just take a bit longer. Patience, Bun Bun. I thought you'd know all about that, being as old as time 'n all."

Bunny turned his head back with a huff. "I'm not that old, y' brat..."

Jack smirked, and when he was absolutely sure Bunny wasn't going to scarper like the nervous rabbit he was, he loosened his grip and reached over to the basin. He wrung out the cloth and pressed it into his fur, dampening the thick mat, then set the cloth aside.

Holding out his hand, he focused, forcing his frost to the surface of his skin. It glowed slightly, but whatever was siphoning his magic was working so hard against him, it felt like he was back at Tooth's Palace, trying to create snow under a roasting hot sun.

Zapping his energy...

That didn't matter though. He was determined then, and he was determined now.

He was doing this.

For Bunny.

After everything Jack had said today, he needed to make it up to him somehow.

Jack sat back against the pillows and eyed his target. He gave Bunny a squeeze between his thighs. "This will be a bit cool, okay?"

"You're always a bit cool," Bunny murmured mockingly, even as he relaxed a little.

Jack bit back a smile, moving his fingers slowly into his fur, being careful to avoid the skin underneath. The mat slowly iced over, and he began to untangle the mess.

This was much better. He could easily reach the sap, rubbing each section between his fingertips, and working out the knots.

The only problem was Bunny himself.

Every time his fingers moved, he seemed to tense up more and more, his ears twitching and his fur raising. Jack even tried to flatten it back down, stroking his shoulder tentatively, but the strong muscles just tightened underneath his palm.

It was almost as if...

"Bunny, does this hurt?" he asked quickly. "You'd tell me if it hurts, right? That's the last thing I want to do, so-"

"No, it's... It doesn't hurt..." He scratched the spot between his ears, and exhaled deeply. "Without the comb, you're just grooming me, mate. It's a bit personal, is all."

Jack's fingers paused, his cheeks frosting despite the room's wards. "Oh."

He was an idiot.

He'd become so used to touching him when they were fighting, he didn't even consider that this might be different. But of course it was. Bunny wasn't human. His fur wasn't like clothes he could take off. It was part of his body, and Jack was currently all over it.

I Just Wanna Be Somebody To Someone {Jack Frost X Bunny} [#COMPLETED] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara