iDateSamAndFreddie

Start from the beginning

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" Freddie said to his girlfriend.

"Fine," Sam said as she marched up to her boyfriend. "Talk."

"Okay. It's not that I don't appreciate what you were trying - -" Groaning, Sam walked away again. "You walked away again!"

"Look at my lawn," Spencer said quietly as Freddie ignored him and followed Sam to the kitchen.

"Sam..."

"What are you guys fighting about?" Carly asked.

"Nothin'," Sam answered.

"Freddie?" Tommy asked.

"Mr. Fracks gave me a B on my World History paper," Freddie explained. "And I was mad 'cuz I thought I deserved an A."

"That's right," Sam said. "You told me you were mad at Fracks."

"That didn't mean I wanted revenge."

"If he's gonna give you B's, why shouldn't I give him B's?"

"Wait, what'd you do?" Carly asked her BFF.

"I filled his car with bees," Sam answered.

"I don't need you to fight my battles for me," Freddie said to the blonde.

"C'mon, baby," Sam said to the nerd, "you wrote a good paper."

"I know, but you can't just go around - -"

"All right," Tommy said, interrupting his best friend. "Sam, Freddie should be able to complain about people to you without worrying that you'll put them in a hospital."

"I guess," Sam admitted.

"Exactly," Carly agreed. "And, Freddie, even though it's a little extreme to violate a man with bees, you should at least appreciate that Sam did it 'cuz she cares about you." Sighing, Freddie thought that Carly was right.

"Yeah, you're right," he said before turning to face his new girlfriend. "I'm sorry." This caused Sam to smile as well.

"Give momma some sugah," Sam said.

"Okay," Freddie said as the new couple pecked on the lips and embraced in a hug.

"Awwww," Carly and Tommy said simultaneously, looking at each other and at the sight in front of them like proud parents.

"Awwwww," Spencer and Gibby said at the adorable sight.

iCarly.com

A few days later, Carly and Tommy sat in the iCarly studio, studying some assignments together when Gibby entered, stretching in front of Carly, making them feel very grossed out.

"Gibby?" the martial artist asked as Carly removed the earbuds from her ears.

"Yep?" Gibby asked.

"Whatchoo doing here?" Carly asked

"Aren't we rehearsing for iCarly?"

"No, not today."

"Well, I heard Freddie on the phone tell his mom that we were rehearsing here after school."

"That just means he's somewhere with Sam," Tommy explained with a smile.

"But why would he tell - -"

"'Cuz Freddie doesn't want his mom to know that he and Sam are dating," Carly answered.

"Well, why not?" Gibby asked.