24. Omi and Nik in trouble

Start from the beginning

She finished and Karan looked at her confused, isme reason to nahi.

Karan " par jaana reason kya hai.. Kya kiya unone "

She looked at them, they were also confused. 

Karan " Bolo jana "

Teja " ask them what they were having.. They finished the box haina..voh toh mera haina "

He looked at her confused and then realized what she was talking , omnik also exchanged looks and they looked at her with wide eyes

Omnik " ice-cream "

They screamed and Karan laughed hard looking at their faces. 

Omi " you were beating the shit out of us for a ice-cream "

Nik " Seriously bhabhi..bas ek ice-cream keliye "

Teja " oyeeee chup.. Bas ice-cream nahi...icecreammmmm hai..aur voh mera hai..khabardar , mere khane ko dhekna bhi mat.. Samjhi "

Omi " bhai stop laughing "

Karan in between his laugh " Hahah... Omi... Nikhil.... Your face... Ice-cream.... Kisne bola tereko uski ice-cream khane keliye.. You know her condition right "

Teja " sunny dattoo.. Zyada"

Karan " Aur bache ho kya dono.. Iss waqt ice-cream kon khata hai.. "

Teja " sunny, don't say that. I eat na.. U should ask, y you took my laddo icecream, voh to uski hai aur princess ki.. Aise datna chahiye sunny "

He laughed and omnik forgot all the beating seeing her cute face.

Karan " par jaan, they don't know it's yours right. Voh fridge pe tha and they took it as normal. That's not their fault na baby "

She kept quiet thinking and kept her head on his chest, looked at the duo who was kind of messed up. She felt bad, her moodswing was on high, she know it's not a big thing but her messed up hormones were making her do this.

She started crying making everyone panick

Karan " now y r u crying baby "

He wiped her tears and she pouted at him.

Teja looked at omnik who was concerned, she felt guilty.

Teja " I m sorry, I m sorry I don't know y i reacted like that, I m really sorry "

Karan " are baby it's okay.. Please don't cry "

He saw omi walking outside without saying anything, he thought he really felt bad and decided to talk to him later. Nik came forward and held her hands. 

Nik " bhabhi please don't cry, it's okay. We know it's your mood swings, you dont need to cry, sachi mujhe dard nahi horaha. Aap roh mat "

Teja " I m sorry chotu...Omi is angry with me. He left without saying anything. I made him sad...  "

Nik nodded no " He will be back to normal soon, aur voh na dargayi kahi aap phirse mare toh "
He said the last line teasing, she looked at him with pout " nahi.. Aise nahi karungi"

Karan looked at them with a smile, he wanted to talk to omi fast ,she was guilty and he can't let her be sad for this. 

He left her with Nik who was talking to their princess now and teja was giggling, he called omi ,the call went unanswered. He called again and heard his voice, not from the phone, but from behind him.

He turned to see omi standing there, with few bags in his hand. She ran to him seeing him and hugged him

Teja " I m sorry omi bhai, I m really sorry. I dont know y I reacted like that. Please forgive your bhabhi. I will give all my ice-cream to you, no gussa please. "