Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.

Start from the beginning

Sogeking: h-hey! what're you gonna do?!

Y/N: don't worry Sogeking, the least that can happen to you is that you might get seriously injured. - he tells him. - Zoro knows what he's doing!

Sogeking: WHAAAAAT?!! d-don't do this, Zoro!! - he whimpers fearing for his life.

Zoro: Thirty-six pound phoenix! - using Sogeking as a sword, Zoro launches a slashing attack towards Kaku and Jabra

Kaku: you bastard! - he jumps trying to dodge the attack.

Franky: step aside, you guys! - the cyborg enters the garden aiming at Chopper.

Y/N: hey, bikini guy! you're not thinking of attacking Chopper, are you? - he asks worried about the doctor.

Zoro: Franky! what're you trying to do?! this is one of our...

Franky: i know! just be quiet!! - he aims his arm at Chopper. - this is the only way that i can think of to deal with him, power holder have a weakness, i'll push him off to the sea.

Y/N: are you sure this will work? if you hurt chopper i'll strangle you with your swimming trunks! - he threatens franky.

Franky: shut up, demon pet! - he smacked Y/N in the head. - your captain should teach you some manners!

Y/N: said the cyborg who doesn't wear pants!

Franky: Coup De... - Franky's arms begin to inflate. - Vent! - he launches a huge gust of wind knocking Chopper off the tower, the cyborg jumped to throw the doctor into the water and make him return to his normal form.

 - Vent! - he launches a huge gust of wind knocking Chopper off the tower, the cyborg jumped to throw the doctor into the water and make him return to his normal form

Y/N: poor Chopper, I hope that move didn't hurt him. - he runs to see the two falling towards the sea. - Hey! Franky! make sure you bring my nakama back!

Franky: don't worry, demon bro!

Sogeking: you bastard, Franky! that's reckless! what're you doing to our friend?!

Nami: don't worry, he discussed this with me beforehand. - the navigator enters the garden after defeating Kalifa.

Y/N: NAMI! so you defeated that secretary who hurt Sanji-kun?! - he asks happy to see his friend again.