32

Haneul is now resting at home, she still not woke up but at least Yuta can breathe that she's safe and right beside him.

He went to eat something and when he opened the door he saw Seojun sleeping next to her.

"Sorry, he wanted her. He's worried about her. Do you want me to take him downstairs?" Taeil asked but Yuta just smiled and shook his head

"Let him sleep there. She would like that"

"And you? How are you feeling?"

"Shit, it hurts me seeing her like this when it should've be me. The bullet was for me"

"She loves you, you would do the same. Don't beat up yourself because of this. Just be there for her. She's going a long away for recovery"

"Why I didn't saw her coming? I would put myself in front of her"

"Let it go, you can't control that. Be happy she's here. What's going to happen now?"

"I don't know. Seventeen told they would help us but they think that if we kill her, Haneul would be hurt"

"It's her mom. It's normal but if it's the only way.... I don't mind being the one to do it, she can hate me, all I care is that she's happy"

"I won't ask you that. Let's go to the office because Haechan said he found something" Yuta patted Taeil's back turning around the opposite way of her room.

The boys were already waiting for them in the office.

"So?" Yuta asked

"Jaehyun asked me to search on her mom and he was right. Something trigger this.... She's dying. Cancer"

All of them look surprised and didn't know what to say.

"She find out last year, did some treatments but there's no turning back. The doctor gave her 6 months"

"When?"

"3 months ago"

"When this all started" Mark spoke " why don't we wait and protect her? She's going to die anyway"

"That's worst, she's going to die anyway that means she's not afraid to die. She wants Haneul take over Seventeen. Why don't we let it? They can work from here" Jungwoo suggested

"After the division they settled in the US, she would be needed there" Taeyong spoke "the best is for Joshua to take over"

"The problem is that she wants to be someone from her bloodline, that's why she wants Haneul to marry Joshua" Doyoung added

"That's not gonna happen" Yuta answer " I have a plan, Seventeen will need to go against her and take over"

"Go against their parents?" Taeil wonder " you think they will do that?"

"I'll talk with him" Yuta said " going upstairs, if you need me text me"

He went inside her room and lay next to her and Seojun.

"I need you princess. Please wake up" he kissed her forehead and fell asleep next to her

"Dada"

"Dada"

"Hmm" Yuta open his eyes and saw Seojun on top of him "hey little trouble maker"

"Dada?"

"You want your Dada?"  He picked him up and left the room " let's find your dada"

Yuta knock at Taeil's bedroom but he wasn't there, instead there was Haeri.

"Delivery" Yuta smiled giving away the little boy "he wanted his dad"

"He's training with Johnny. How is she?"

"Still the same..."

"She's strong, she'll wake up soon"

"I hope your right"

Yuta called Joshua many times but he isn't picking up, his anxiety is getting bigger at the thought he changed his mind and are planning something to take Haneul from here.

It has been a week and she's still unconscious, Yuta has been sleeping there, trying to to leave her side.

"Hey" Mark said entering the room with Daeun " she wanted to see her"

"No problem,sit here" Yuta got up and let Daun sit besides her friend

"No changes?"

"I think she moved her finger but maybe it was my whisfull thinking" Yuta smiled

"Babe just wake up. I have so much to tell you. I introduced Mark as my boyfriend to my dad. He freaked out" Daeun chuckled " he and Mark but after a hour they were talking and forgot about the first impression. But you should've seen Mark face. He was so scared like he was facing the last boss of a game"

"Your dad is scary"

"Have you seen yourself in the mirror?"

"Hey are you calling me-"

"Is this hell and I'm going to hear you nag for eternity?"

"HANEUL!" Yuta run to her and hugged her squeezing the air from her

"Babe I can't breath" she patted his back

"I'm sorry" he cupped her face " welcome back princess"