11

Haneul woke up early, after the argument with Yuta it was hard for her to fall asleep.

She passed by Mark bedroom and knock softly and opened the door.

Mark was laying down, his face was pale which made her worry. He quickly pull the covers for her not to see his abdomen with the scar.

"Hey Markie" she said as she sat by him in his bed

"Who is stalking you now?" He asked smiling

"How you felling?"

"I'm felling better. Next week I'll go with you to school. Don't miss me much"

"Daeun will miss you"

"She won't" he rolled his eyes

"You both are so stubborn. Why can't you be honest with your fellings"

"Just let it go Haneul... she will find a better person for her." He paused leaning his head on her shoulder " I heard your fight with Yuta"

"It was nothing"

"Haechan showed me the video, I never seen you angry like that"

"He just got into me. He was out of line"

"He cares about you. We all do" he laughs " now I think I lost my place as your best friend"

"Never" she patted his head "but your second to Daeun"

"That it's a given" he laughs but quickly it made his wound hurt as hell. He tried to not show to Haneul but she notice the discomfort.

"I'll let you rest. See you later"

"Haneul don't tell them that you saw me. I know they asked you not to and I don't want Yuta to be mad at you again"

"I don't care. He doesn't control me"

Downstairs Haneul notice that Yuta was on the couch staring at his phone and Taeyong was eating so she join him.

"Good morning Tae"

"Hey, you woke up early"

"Yeah I went to see Mark" she told loud for Yuta to hear.

"Oh, you shouldn't you can get sick"

"It's fine. He needs company" she opened the fridge door searching for some eggs.

"Taeyong we need to go" Yuta said as he got up

"Bye Haneul"

"Bye" the girl waved with the eggs on the other hand " now that I think of... do they work?" She murmured

"We do" Jaehyun answers her loud thought "we all work in the same company and Haechan is still at school"

"You spend so much time at home..."

"Perks of living with the boss" she raise her eyebrow "yeah Yuta is the CEO"

"What?!"

"Mark told us you were one of the top students but now you don't seemed like it" he shakes his head " how do you think he owns this house?"

"Good point" Haneul shrugged "still a jerk. He's like that in the office?"

"He's.... Demanding" he laughs " he wants stuff done quickly and his way"