14

"Haneul are you ready?!" Mark screamed for her waiting for her.

It's time for their school trip, which Daeun got what she wanted and her dad paid for a trip to Jeju island.

The things between them it's a little bit weird since Haneul found out, she is still afraid of them and distance from them.

Haneul comes down with her bag and everything needed for the trip.

"Daeun is here to pick me up."

"I'll take you both" Johnny said picking the keys

"Take Mark if you want to, I'm going with Daeun" she took her bags and went out,Yuta nodded to Mark go with her.

"Give her time Yuta" Taeil patted his head " she's trying to cope with everything"

"And she doesn't know half" Johnny put the keys down and left

"When it's our flight?" Taeyong asked.

Yuta won't even thought twice before booking a flight for some of the members. Mark will be there but he wanted more protection.

"3 hours until the flight. It's the next one after theirs"

"Me, Jaehyun and Johnny right?"

"Me also" Yuta added "the rest will be protecting our house and dealing with the usual business... Haechan can you do me a favor?" The boy nodded "Mark told that Daeun dad paid for this trip, which is weird for me. Such a protective father and he's willing let her go to Jeju... something is wrong"

"Search on him?"

"Everything you find. And don't tell Mark, he likes her so it's a difficult situation"

"Ok, I'm on it"

At Jeju, the girls were taking pictures as Mark was updating Yuta.

Bullet in the brain

Mark

Yuta We are getting off the airport

Yuta
We are getting off the airport

Haechan
She looks so cute

Jungwoo
Already saved

Yuta
Delet it

Doyoung
Don't be mean

"Mark! Take a picture with us" Daeun called him, he put his phone on his pocket and went to them "smile"

After some photos,Daeun went to the bathroom.

"Are you fine?" Mark asked her

"Hmm"

"Haneul..."

"I need time Mark. It's scary ok?"