29

So for now on the story will mostly be based on Destiny

but she's going to be everyones person to come

to they will still have a storyline but Destiny will be the main character.

I was now back in New York with my man, I decided on letting Demetrius keep the kids since his day was coming up anyways he'll just have them a couple days earlier and I was fine with that.

I was sitting with India in at this small breakfast spot here in the A it was some Spanish place I couldn't pronounce to have a little girls day, we both needed it and I knew she needed to be around people who loved her right now .

"I just don't know I'm trying not to be sad but I miss my tookyboo"She said playing with the salad on front of her.

"Stop worrying so much, he's getting the help he actually need just be patient it'll all be over soon"I told her taking a sip go my lemonade.

"Okok your right ! So what's been going on with you?" She asked smiling with her hands together.

"I've been good , I opened up a small salon and started back working,  and me and Kobe have been spending a lot of time together and with the kids , he's been making a lot of time for us" I said blushing.

"Girl look at you growing , are we expecting baby number two?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Um, no and it would be number 3 don't forget about my baby King" I said lowkey checking her.

"Oh ya girl your right no disrespect what's so ever, I didn't mean it like that" she said than touched my hand softly.

"You good boo, no worries" I said pulling my hand back to grab the napkin and whips my mouth.

"Okay great , are you able to assist me at my doctors appointment? We're doing a gender reveal and I want you to have the gender as the babies god mom"She said smiling making me start smiling too I was too happy I was finally getting my god baby.