12

1 Month Later

Layla first birthday party

 The Dj played cocoa melon wheels on the bus as the kids jumped around in the bounce house and jumped in and out the pool, Destiny ass booked the whole Sesame Street cast to do a parade and she had the whole back yard decked out as well. She didn't play at all when it came to them kids, King was mow 7 months and was starting to look exactly like Demetrius.

Kaylen and Dj daughter Paige is only one month and a week old, she was also at the party but she was currently inside the house with Kaylen grandma since it was kind of hot outside. The newborn stage for Kaylen is the easiest during the day time mostly, due to her trying to heal and get her body back right she had to stop physical therapy for while. She was able to step here and there but she could barely stand up straight. The nights were worse for her some times Dj would be gone all day and night leaving her all alone with Paige and D2 but she never minded she loved those kids to death.

Wapp and Ace was currently on the grill cooking while Duke and Dj played cards at the table, Nuri and Destiny was at the face painting tent getting Layla and D2 face painted. Due to the fact that Layla has a lot of family on both sides they decided to do the party at Destiny mom house,  and they made sure to remove all pictures and locked all doors to make sure no one knew this where her mom stayed they all thought it was an AIR BNB.

"Girl, why Duke brought India big eyed ass"Nuri said rolling her eyes.

"Girl I have no clue this bitch got TWO kids with two babydaddies he trying to be the third"Destiny said and they both broke out laughing.

"You dumb as hell but my brother is not having any kids with that bitch she got good pussy thats all"Nuri said mattarfactly.

"Girl but she actually not that bad , with the money she getting from the businesss she doing good she got her own makeup line and its bumping and her second baby daddy some rapper from Chicago he got a bag."Destiny said with a shrug.

"Chile I guess , if you like it I love"She said typing on her phone.

She low-key just called me stupid 😂

Duke and Dj was winning the Poker game until some one bumped into the table making everything fall and all the money hit the wet ground.

"BRUH WHAT THE FUCK"Dj screamed standing up staring into no other but Tracey face.

"Excuse me"She said in a small giggle with India following behind

She stopped and looked at Duke and gave him a hug, he hugged her back tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Ima see you later ma go mingle"He said in his deep husky voice

She told him okay and went on around the party, now here's where it gets crazy Tracey told no one she was out of the hospital no one even told them she was going to be at the party today. The only person who knew she was up and out was Destiny she didn't even tell anybody, the only reason she was aware was because the hospital called her due to the fact that she was King guardian. She was up and discharged the same night Kaylen had Paige she was supposed to file a motion with the court to get King back but she never did she has not one time seen this child since he's been born.

Tracey strutted around the big backyard wearing high wasted denim shorts, white tanked top and some black ysl heels, she wore her black Gucci shades hiding the sun. Her hair was did in a high ponytail that fell to her butt. She seen Wapp standing at the grill and walked up to him and cover his eyes.