Casey helps Jamey up as the other turtles runs up to them. "What happened? Who was that girl?" Raph asks them. "Her name's Angel. I know her from the neighborhood. I promised her grandma I'd keep an eye on her. Keep her outta trouble." Casey said to them. "So she's a Purple Dragon?" Leo asks him. "Not if I can help it." Casey said to him determined.

The Next Night

In the sewer lair, Casey was over where he was talking with Jamey. Everyone seemed fine with Casey talking to her all except Raph. Then Casey and Jamey leave the lair making Raph start punching the punching bag showing it no mercy with the others watching him.

Jamey and Casey were walking along the sidewalk with Jamey having to wear a trench coat and hat to cover herself while Casey was wearing a trench coat too. "So, where are you taking me again?" Jamey asks Casey. "I am aware of the Purple Dragons' base, and I can assure you that Angel will be there." Casey said to her making Jamey stand infront of Casey making him stop. "And why did you ask me to join you and not Raph or the others?" Jamey asks him making Casey experiences a small amount of fear. "Well, I just wanted to spend time with my favourite turtle." Casey said to her and he hits Jamey's shoulder playfully. "I thought Raph was your favourite?" Jamey asks him while crossing her arms. "Well, you are my favourite female ninja turtle." Casey said to her making Jamey raising an eyebrow at him. "Okay, lean the way." Jamey said to him making Casey nod and he walks on with Jamey following him. The two see two Purple Dragon thugs to an old building. The two watches as the two thugs and the bouncer give each other the signal by showing three fingers. Jamey and Casey walks up to the bouncer and does the same thing and the were let into the building.

Once inside the two see a wrestling ring surrounded by Purple Dragons. Two purple dragons were fighting in the ring, where one hits another Purple Dragon with a bat. "Is the initiate worthy of the Dragon?" The announcer called out to the others making the crowed boo's while Casey shakes his head with disgust. "Stupid good for nothing low lifes." Jamey said to herself. "Let's bring on the next initiate! Give it up for Angel!" The announcer yelled making Casey looks horrified as Angel jumps into the ring. "Does she have what it takes to call herself a Purple Dragon?" The announcer said as Angel jumps into the ring. The crowd boos while Angel waved her fists in the air as she smirks. Then the cheers when two opponents enter the ring. Angel's smirk disappeared when she sees the two dragon. "Aw jeez." Casey said to himself. "A guy wearing red glasses and some guy with iron fist." Jamey said to herself. Casey and Jamey watch as Angel holds her own against the two, but Casey sees one of them grab a pipe and walk up to her from behind. "That's it." Casey said as he puts on his mask and pulls out a baseball bat then he runs over to the ring with Jamey following him. "Angel, behind you!" Casey yelled as he jumps into the ring and hits the thug behind Angel with the bat. "What are you doing here!?" Angel yelled while Jamey knocks the other guy down. "Your new "posse" was just about to cave your head in!" Jamey yelled at her as the crowd starts to enter the ring. "Come on, I'm getting you outta here!" Casey said to Angel then he gets punched in the stomach making him go flying to the other side of the ring. Jamey turns to see Hun standing behind her smirking. "Why hello there, traitor!" Hun yelled then he picks Jamey up and he then throws her into Casey. Hun walks over to Casey and he picks Casey up by the head. "Hello, Jones. Long time know see." Hun said to Casey who was struggled against Hun's grip. "Think I don't know that's you under that mask, Jones? I've got eyes and ears all over this town." Hun said to him as Jamey charged at Hun. Hun chuckled as he dodged the attack then he kicks Jamey sending her flying into a group of Purple Dragons that held her down. "Word is you've been disrespecting the Dragon!" Hun yelled then he threw Casey to the ropes around the ring. Casey quickly gets back up and tries to hit Hun with the bat, but Hun knocks him down and breaks the bat in half. As the crowd cheers, Angel becomes scared and runs away. Hun picks Casey up and slams him down. "Lock up this pieces of garbage. We'll play some more with them later." Hun said then he walks away while the Purple Dragons dragged Casey and Jamey away.