Finale -chapter 12

(Based on Lights out episode. Thanks for reading so far. Hopefully you enjoy my story. Live laugh love Jake.)

Time Jump

It was a week until I give birth. We are having a boy and Jake can not control himself. "Hurricane, ooh ooh, Jake Jr!" He kept listing baby names. "Calm down!" I giggled. "Let's get to the precinct." I said. "Wait your not meant to be in your supposed to be on maternity leave babe!" He explained. "I'll be fine." I smiled and we made our way to the precinct. I waddled in and Charles was squealing like a small child at a carnival. "Lay off her Charles." Jake said standing infront of me. "I can't wait to be his god-daddy!" He giggled. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch in the break room. Suddenly, the lights cut out. "We are experiencing a power shortage everyone remain in the precinct until further notice." Holt explained. I began to worry. I don't want my w after to break at work. I've been so stressed out this week. I never know when my water is going to break.

Hours passed, and we still heard nothing. Then the worst happened. "Rosa?" I winced. "Yea-woahhh." She looked extremely concerned. "My water broke!" I gasped. I began heavily breathing. "Calm down! You need to stay calm." She said rushing over to me. Jake walked by with Charles. "Woah Y/N!" Charles squealed. "Oh my god!" Jake gasped and rushed over to me. He held me in his arms as I collapsed into him. It hurt. "We need to get you to the hospital." Jake panicked. "We can't! The powers out!" I whined. "Oh well!" He snapped then picked me up. "Jake I think your forgetting I'm 9 months pregnant." I said. "And I'm strong." He chuckled. He put me into the car and drove towards the hospital.

I spent 4 hours in labour. It hurt so much. But my baby boy was here. Jake rushed in and gave me a kiss. "Say hi to daddy, Mac." I smiled. "You named him after John MacLaine?" He giggled. I smiled. He sat on the bed with me and held him. "Look uncle Charles and auntie RoRo are here." I smiled while pointing at Rosa and Charles. Everyone was crying it was definitely an unforgettable moment. "I love you Jake." I smiled. "I love you too cutie."