New experiences gone wrong -chapter 4

~Jakes POV~
I can't believe me and my dream girl finally had sex. It was amazing. She is finally my girlfriend. Y/N is possibly the most sexiest and most adorable girl I've ever seen in my life. She fell asleep on my chest and I had my arm around her. She looked so adorable when she was sleeping. I fell asleep not long after her but I had to finish Die Hard.

~Y/Ns POV~
"Jake come on we're going to be late." I said already dressed. He slowly opened his eyes. "Come on 5 more minutes." He moaned grabbing me by the waist making me fall into him. "As much as I would like that, Charles would be all over me if I turn up late." I explained. "Charles would be all over me title of your sex tape." Jake chuckled. I gave him a confused look. I dragged him up at put a new shirt on him since he was acting like a child. I gave him his badge and walked out. I waited for him in the car and he finally came out. "Come on sleepyhead." I smiled and he began to drive us to the precinct. We walked in together, holding hands. Charles was squealing like a little girl. "Did you guys have sex?" He giggled. "Ew Charles!" I yelled and shoved him away. "Yea we did!" Jake smiled. I punched him in the arm. "Jake!" I snapped. "Sorry not sorry babe." He exclaimed. "Babe?!" Charles ran back over to us. He began squealing again. "Calm down." I held him down. "You and Peralta are together." Holt asked coming towards us. I winced. "Yup!" Jake cheered. I elbowed him. "Ouch." He replied sarcastically.

"Congratulations. Detective Y/L/N could I speak to you in my office?" Holt asked. "Sure!" I replied following him into his office. I saw Charles go over to talk to Jake as Holt closed the door. "So, Y/L/N I was chatting with deputy commissioner and we have decided to put you in the field. Would you like to?" Holt asked. "Yes!" I replied. "Perfect you will start today with taking down a very important Gigglepig supplier. It's already solved. You will go with Santiago, Diaz and Peralta. Here is your badge and gun." He explained. "Thank you sir." I said putting the badge over my neck and the gun in my pocket. "I will inform the others now." He explained after I left his office. He called the others into his office and I watched at the reactions. Of course everyone was happy for me except for Jake I could hear him pleading not to have me on the case. My heart dropped.

Why would Jake not want me on the case? He stormed out of Holts office and sat very aggressively on his chair. "You okay babe?" I asked. "Fine." He mumbled and buried his head in his hands. You began to tear up. You tried to stop yourself from crying. "Come on guys we need to go down grab your things." Amy ordered. We all got up and headed downstairs. "Peralta, Y/L/N go together and me and Diaz will go together take the left and right entrance and hopefully we'll meet altogether when we find the supplier." Amy explained and we headed to the location. We reached the abandoned building and we had a bit to wait. "Right I'll go in and you stay and keep guard, if it gets to crazy call for backup, got it?" Jake commands. "No I don't got it, I'm qualified to be in the field so why were you asking holt to take me off the case Jake?" I snapped. "No it's not that it's just-" jake paused. "Just what?!" I asked. "I'm worried I'm going to lose you." He replied looking slightly sad. "Don't you think I worry about that every day?" I asked, holding onto his hand. "I know, I'm so sorry babe." He replied. I smiled at him and kissed him. "Peralta Y/L/N now!" Amy yelled through the radio. "Crap! Let's go!" Jake yelled as we ran towards the building. We held up our guns and searched. I was worried every time I turned a corner.

We had split up, it was slightly scary. "Put the gun down." A voice called from behind me. It was the supplier, Jason Fox. I felt a gun press against my head. I put my gun on the floor and Amy,Rosa and Jake were all in-front of me. "One more step and pretty girl gets shot." Jason chuckles to himself. "Hiyah!" I yelped as I elbowed him. He grabbed me by the arm so I flipped over him and made him collapse onto the floor. "I'm arresting you for the supply of Giggle pig. Anything you say now can be used against you in court." I said, handcuffing him. "That was sick Y/N" Rosa smiled. "My future wife is ninja!" Jake cheered. "Not the time now babe." I giggled. We took Jason back to the precinct along with his helpers. "Our newest detective has just collared the Giggle pig supplier." Holt announced. Everyone cheered. "You and Peralta may take a couple days off for you hard work." Holt said. "Thanks Captain." Jake said and we both walked out the precinct. "Well done cutie." Jake smiled as we drove home.