Plan -chapter 7

"Y/N come on cutie time to get up." Jake said, nudging me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned. "Come on." He chuckled and picked me up. "Why are you carrying me like this?" I asked. "Because I can." He answered putting me down so I can get changed. I got changed and Jake picked me back up. "Put me down you idiot!" I giggled and he put me back down as we got to the front door. We got into the car and Jake drove us as usual. We walked into the precinct and Jake stood on his chair. "Attention! Me and Y/N are engaged!" Jake announced. Charles squealed. "Oh my god. Mom and dad are officially happening!" He gasped before fainting. "Ha! Guessed it." I said doing a little dance. "Congratulations!" Everyone else cheered. "We need start planning ASAP." I said to Jake. He looked slightly concerned but nodded.

Holt called me, Jake, Terry and Rosa into his office. "Good Morning Detectives, sergeant. There is a huge drug bust going down on Hoyte street. It's an abandoned building it stands out quite massively unquote. You all need to go down immediately prepare! Dismissed." Holt explained. We all nodded and went out immediately. We reached the building. We rushed inside, me and Jake took the left, Terry and Rosa took the right. We locked eyes on the drug suppliers. "NYPD drop your weapons!" Jake yelled and they dropped them immediately. I was cuffing one of the perps when I felt a sudden pain in my leg. I screamed. "Shit!" I yelled and collapsed on the floor in pain. One of the perps was behind me with a gun and he shot me in the leg. Terry took him down and Jake stayed with me trying to keep the pressure on the wound. "Jake it hurts!" I cried. "I know, I know." He shushed trying to keep me calm. I began crying in pain. Holt, Boyle and Santiago arrived at the scene. "Somebody call an ambulance for Y/N immediately!" Holt yelled. Boyle was trying to get hold of 911. "Shit,shit,shit." I cried. "Shhhh..." he whispered, wiping the tears from my face. "Just keeping look at me love don't focus on anything else." He mumbled, holding my hand. 911 arrived and picked me up and Jake came along with me. "Oww oww oww!" I kept repeating on the way to the hospital. "Deep breaths love." He cupped my face.

I woke up in a hospital bed with Jake beside me. "Jake?" I whispered. "Oh hey sleepy!" He chuckled. A doctor came in. "She has a bullet wound in her leg but not serious, it missed her bone so she should be okay to go back to work in the morning." He explained then left. "Let me tell Captain and then I'll be back." Jake said then left. I began to look around at my new surroundings. Jake returned. "You can come home in about an hour how you holding up?" He asked. "Okay I just want to spend the day with you." I answered. "You're even flirty when your hurt." He giggled. He gave a kiss on my forehead. I slowly fell asleep. An hour later, Jake woke me up. "Sorry to wake you babe but do you want to go home now? You've been discharged." He explained. "Yea but I don't want to move." I groaned. "Okay!" He chuckled and picked me up. I giggled quietly to myself as we walked out the hospital.

We finally got home and Jake put me down onto the couch. "I'll make us some dinner. Just chill for a bit okay?" He asked. I nodded and he began making stuff. A few minutes later he returned with some pizza. "Okay I lied it's leftover pizza." He chuckled to himself. "It's okay." I replied. I slowly adjusted myself on the sofa. "After food, could we chill in bed?" I asked. "Of course cutie." He replied. God why is he always so adorable. We ate some pizza and I stumbled upstairs. "You okay there?" He asked. "Yea just hurts a little to walk." I stuttered. "You don't have to go in tomorrow you know?" He replied. "It's okay. I'll be fine." I mumbled. I finally reached the bedroom. "Put Die Hard on, I'll probably just go to sleep." I sighed. "No. I want to make sure you feel safe." He answered. "Aww I love you, you little softie." I giggled. "I love you too. Also, I'm not a softie, I'm just protective." He replied. "Softie."I muttered underneath my breath. "What?" He snapped. "Nothing!" I replied. He chuckled then got into bed, he tapped the spot beside him. I laughed then got into bed. He covered me with the blanket and I lied down snuggling into the pillow. I felt Jakes arm wrap around me, pulling me closer to him. He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight cutie." He whispered. "Goodnight love." I whispered back. We both fell asleep, safe in eachothers arms.