No! -chapter 10

We got up early and made our way down to the precinct. "Importing announcement. Jimmy Figis has been seen in an abandoned hospital on Croxley street we need the whole squad on this. Go go go!" Holt explained then grabbed his gun. We all geared up and headed towards Jimmy. Me and Jake took the left entrance, Rosa and Charles took the right, Holt and Charles took the front and Terry took the back. We searched for about half an hour before we saw movement. "Second hallway on the left move in." Jake said through the radio. "NYPD FREEZE!" I yelled and took down one of the men. Everyone came in and took everyone down. Suddenly, I heard a gun cock. "Guys watch out I heard a gun!" I yelled. "Hey Jake." A voice croaked. Jimmy Figis! "Jake watch out!" Rosa yelled. ......I heard Jake scream. "No!" I cried and ran after Figis. I hit him in the head with my gun and handcuffed him. I said the usual then gave him to Terry. I ran over to Jake tears beginning to fall from my eyes. "Jake!" I cried. "Shit!" He yelled. I took hold of his hand and Rosa kept hold of his wound. Luckily it was in his arm so he didn't kill him. Phew. Jake smiled. "I'll be okay." He said with a raspy voice. I held him until the ambulance arrived. I went with him to the hospital and waited and waited. A couple of hours had passed. "Y/N/N?" Jake whispered. "Jake!" I smiled.

The doctor walked in. "Peralta has to stay here for a day or two and he will need to be off for about a week until he can go back to work." The doctor explained then walked out. I pressed my lips onto Jakes and didn't pull away for a couple seconds. All we had to do was wait.

(Sorry for the short chapter. Something better will come soon.)